FIRST 'I LOVE YOU'S {Part 1} (oneshots)

Wow, 93 parts already! As you guys know, I will be making a second one as well. Once, this reaches 100 parts, I'll make a second book. Hope you enjoy these! - Maya

----------------------------------------------

Luke: It was a peaceful little ride aboard the Falcon. Well... Almost.

"LUKE, TAKE THE GUNS." Han screamed. Luke nodded and ran to the gunning position. Ah, Luke... He was so cute. And also your boyfriend. Kinda. He's kissed you a few times, but nothing was official.

You snapped back to reality. The Empire was attacking. You ran to the back of the ship, where another gun was, and hopped in.

"Man, it's like they anticipated us being here!" Han grunted, attempting to escape, "I'm gonna have to call Leia and tell her we're gonna be a bit late for dinner."

You shot at a TIE fighter, blasting it to pieces.

"Nice shot, (Y/N)!" Luke called to you. You smiled, blasting another star ship out of the sky. The Falcon was spinning around. This was a move Han created, and it made you sick to your stomach.

"I think that's the last of 'em!" Han called to you and Luke, "Nice job, kid. You too, Princess."

You sprung up from the gunners position and ran into Luke's warm embrace. You snuggled your face into his chest.

"You did great, (Y/N)!" He said happily. You pulled away and looked at him.

"Not too bad yourself, Skywalker." You said. Luke laughed and kissed your head.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

Han: You and Han were just chilling and hanging out on the Falcon. Nothing out of the ordinary for you. Just chatting casually with each other about past adventures, weapons, and anything else.

"Speaking of past adventures..." Han smirked at you, "Ever met a guy ya liked before? Maybe, a handsome smuggler?"

You smiled and rolled your eyes. You really liked Han, but you were pretty sure he flirted with you because he was that way.

"No." You said, attempting to keep a straight face. Han raised an eyebrow at you, in an overdramatic way.

"You sure, Sweetie?" He asked. You nodded, your poker face faltering a bit, trying not to laugh.

"(Y/N), your totally lying." He smiled. You glared at him. He smirked and raised an eyebrow.

It was about thirty seconds into your little staring contest before you both started laughing.

"You're so cute. I love you, (Y/N)." Han said. You abruptly stopped laughing. Did he just say that for real?

"What?" You asked. You were in shock. Han chuckled.

"I. Love. You." He said, "I trust you know English?"

You rolled your eyes and smacked his arm.

"Love you too, Flyboy." You said with a smile.

Boba Fett: Boba was obviously not the most affectionate person. I mean, he's a blood thirsty bounty hunter who'll do anything to get his money.

One day, you came back from a particularly difficult mission. Successfully, of course, but difficult.
You collected your money from Jabba and followed Boba back to the ship.

"You did good, Princess." He said to you. You looked up from your holo pad and smiled.

"Thanks! Not so bad yourself." You smirked. Boba chuckled a bit.

"You are something, (Y/N)." He said, "I love you."

"Me too, bucket head."

Obi-wan: The hardest thing about dating a Jedi, was keeping the secret. Obi-wan was the light of your life. And you were his. Attachment is forbidden in the council. That meant Obi-wan was a little rebel.

Once, you and Obi-wan were walking through the archives. You were suddenly pulled down a dark hallway by Obi-wan.

"Listen, (Y/N)." Obi-wan said in his glorious accent, "It has now become clear to me that I have developed feelings for you. Though it is against the code, as you know."

You blinked, trying to process if he really just said that. You simply nodded.

"Yeah..." You said, "I like you, too!"

Obi-wan smiled and pulled you into a hug.

"I love you, dearest."

Anakin: Anakin had always been there for you. You had gotten lost in the large building the senator was in on multiple occasion, and he always helped.

Anakin had confessed to having feelings toward you, which you did the same to him.

The relationship was going smoothly, nobody had found out yet.

One night, you and Anakin were lying in bed watching Netflix together. Nothing out if the ordinary.

"Hey, (Y/N), I love you." Anakin decided to randomly announce. You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, too."