Chapter Eleven

Matt P.O.V.

I woke up to a soft curse nearby and slowly opened my eyes. When I turned my head my heart skipped a beat at the sight before me. Emily was trying to zip up the back of the sexiest outfit I'd ever seen. The whole thing, which was pretty skimpy, was made of mostly transparent pale pink lace. I could see that she wore a matching pink thong beneath it. She was still struggling with that zipper and wiggling her ass, trying everything she could think of to get it zipped. I simply rolled over, propped myself up on my elbow, and watched her for some time. When she glanced over her shoulder, probably to check if I was still sleeping, she caught me watching her and gasped.  I smiled at her, as she tried to hide her mostly naked form from my wandering eyes, but short of running out of the room there was no hiding from me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my grin widening.

"Um, I was trying to surprise you, but this stupid zipper..." She trailed off, blushing.

"Come here. I'll help." I offer, now sitting on the edge of the bed, and I knew my grin had turned wolfish. I knew she could see the change in me, but she stepped toward me anyway.

Slowly, so not to startle her, I reached out and gently turned her around. The lace gaped open in the back, but inside of zipping it up for her I leaned forward and placed my lips against her bare back. Her breath hissed and I knew that I affected her just as much as she affected me. I slowly stood up behind her and slipped the lace off one shoulder, where I began to nibble and make her shiver. I loved to make her shake with need for me.

"You're so fucking sexy, Emily. I want to make you mine." I growled against the back of her neck.

She leaned her head back against my shoulder, arched her back, as she breathed, "Yes...please..."

That was all the invitation I needed. I reached up and slowly peeled the sexy garment from her body, so she stood in only a tiny thong. I wanted to see her, so I gently turned her around, so that she was facing me. Her face was bright red, so I knew that she was embarrassed. I gently scolded her, "Baby, you have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about."

Her rosy nipples were pointing toward me so much that I could practically hear them begging for attention. More than willing to give them what they wanted, I leaned down and took one into my mouth. Emily gasped and threw her head back as I worked my tongue over her taunt nipple and then gave equal attention to the other. Her whimpers of arousal were driving me wild. I wanted to taste every inch of her. Intent on doing just that, I gently moved her and pushed her to the bed. She giggled, but then I came down and placed my mouth on her lower abdomen, just above the top of her panties. Her giggles quickly turned to moans, as I kissed everywhere, but where I knew she was aching.

"Matt...please..." She begged.

I stood up and couldn't help the smug look that I knew was on my face. Hearing her moan my name like that was more of a turn on than anything I'd ever experienced before and I knew that I wanted to make her moan like that, every day, for the rest of our lives. With her eyes eagerly upon me, I pulled my t-shirt over my head and threw it to the floor. I'd always kept a shirt on around her. I knew she'd seen my scars from a distance, but they weren't pretty and had wanted to spare her of seeing them up close. I'd gotten to know her much better now though and knew they wouldn't disgust her, like I'd originally been worried about.

To prove my trust in her, I turned and presented her with my back. I heard the bed move and pretty soon I felt two tentative hands run up over my scars, before I felt her place tender kisses all over my back. Her kisses may have been tender, but they were enough to spark an intensity in me that set me over the edge. I whirled around, grabbed her face and slanted my mouth across hers. She opened her mouth with a gasp and I plunged my tongue inside, to duel with hers. I tore my mouth from hers and kissed down her throat, before I suckled one of her ear lobes in my mouth. Her moans of desire simply spurred me on.

With a moan of my own I picked her up and sat down on the bed, with her in my lap. She was wiggling against me, almost uncontrollably now, desperate for release. So I grabbed her hips and began to guide her into a grinding motion that felt good for both of us. "Matt..." She whimpered and I knew she was close. On impulse I took my hand and slapped it against her naked butt cheek. She gasped in a way that told me she liked it, so I slapped her other cheek. She arched her back and through her head back, which thrust her breasts near my face. I took one of her nipples into my mouth and gently nipped at it, as she screamed my name and her body tensed.

When she calmed and collapsed against me, I smiled and stood, with her in my arms so that I could lay her back on the bed. She was so sated that she sprawled there without a care in the world. I smiled, as I pulled my shorts and boxer briefs off. Her eyes followed my movement and I knew that her nervousness was kicking in again when her eyes went wide. I went to my dresser and pulled out a condom, setting it nearby on the bed, before I reached for her panties and tossed them to the floor. She was now completely naked before me and I'd never seen anything more beautiful in my life.

Wanting her to get back to her previously aroused state, I gave her a deep, open-mouthed kiss, before I worked my way down her neck. I teased her nipples with my tongue again and rubbed my fingers between her legs, until she began arching against me. Then I moved my way down her flat stomach and between her legs, where I gave her another open mouthed kiss. Her hips thrust toward my face and I knew it wouldn't take much to get her right where I wanted her. I lapped at her femininity for a few short minutes until her hips were thrusting into a good rhythm. Then I, somewhat reluctantly lifted away from her and rolled the condom on.

When I covered her with my body, she reached for me eagerly. I smiled, "Last chance to back out of this, Babe."

She shook her head, "I don't want to back out. I want you inside of me...now!"

I did as I was told and slowly began inching my way inside of her. I leaned up and watched her eyes grow wide the more I filled her. When I reached her virginity barrier, I reached a hand between our bodies and began rubbing between her legs, at the same time I took one of her nipples back into my mouth, and thrust my hips forward, breaking through that barrier. Emily barely whimpered at the invasion and I smiled, knowing that I'd managed to make that part quick and painless. Then I began to move in a slow, rhythmic motion that I knew would feel good for both of us. I already felt ready to explode, but I focused on getting her there one more time. She began meeting me, thrust for thrust, and if I hadn't known otherwise I would have thought she'd done this many times before. In no time at all, we were both screaming out with our release.

When my world finally stopped spinning I collapsed against her, but made sure to lift myself enough that I wouldn't squish her. I could feel her heartbeat and knew she'd enjoyed herself just as much as I did. I was so glad. I'd never been with a virgin before, but I'd heard it could be very painful for their first time. Luckily, Emily hadn't run screaming from the room yet, so it had to have been enjoyable for her too.

"Matt..." She whispered.

I lifted my head, so that I could look at her, "Yes, Baby?"

She smiled, brighter than ever before, "When can we do that again?"

I chuckled and kissed her, before lifting my head and promising, "Whenever and however you want."

She grinned mischievously and pushed against my shoulders. I wasn't ready to disengage from her just yet, so I rolled and managed to keep us connected, but now she sat straddling me. I felt myself growing hard again just at the sight of her sitting on me, naked. When she wiggled, I groaned in delicious agony. I knew that I should stop her and at least put on a new condom, to avoid breakage. I knew that I really should stop her anyway, because she'd probably already be sore by tomorrow, but I couldn't find the strength.

"Oh, Baby, you feel so good." I told her, encouragingly. That was all it took for her to figure out exactly how to move to both of our advantage. She rode me like she'd been born to do so and I couldn't have been happier, mind, body, and soul, in that moment. The woman I loved was literally riding me and it was pure and delicious bliss.