Copyright/Note from the Author

Summer Changes
Copyright © 2016 by Zoe Wright

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

**********

Thank you for reading.  I would really appreciate any feedback you are willing to give.  I'm still a developing writer and your feedback will only help me grow.  I hope you enjoy this story.

**********

Summer Changes -- Description:

For most eighteen year olds, the summer after high school graduation means getting in some last minute fun before going off to college and beginning a new chapter in life. For me, it was going to be like every other summer since I'd become old enough to work. I'd be behind the counter of my Aunt Paula's lakeside Bakery, Paula's Pies, where I'd probably be stuck working for the rest of my life. I'd applied for college scholarships, but had been rejected and my Aunt said she couldn't afford to pay for it. She was the only family I had left. So I was stuck or at least I thought I was. As it turned out, that's the summer my life changed forever.

**********

WARNING: MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY - due to language and sexual content.