EPILOGUE

Many years later...

Penelope Lupu had gotten older. She was fixing her hair while looking in the mirror. She had a very important guest coming to the manor and she had to look her best. She left her room and walked down the wooden and majestic staircase of the Lupu Manor and hurried to the front door. She placed a hand on the door knob and took a deep breath. The black car had just stopped before the manor. Sebastian, her butler, got out from the driver's side and headed to the back door. As soon as he opened the door, someone jumped right out of the car.

A pair of white sandals and a white summery dress, porcelain looking skin and fluttering reddish hair. The girl looked forward. Penelope was greeted by a pair of mismatched eyes. Penelope's eyes grew wide opened and frowned. The girl standing there might've been mistaken with Dacia Lupu...but she wasn't her. Penelope shook her head and put a fake smile on her face while spreading her arms.

-"Daciana, my darling! Welcome home!"- said Penelope while greeting her granddaughter.

The girl walked past Penelope and headed to the manor. Penelope turned around while her hands were closed into fists. Daciana Lupu had brought her bad memories. She never expected her to look so much alike to her departed sister. Penelope had to tame the girl before anything else happened and her life was forever ruined. She had to be sure that Daciana became the alpha.

What Penelope didn't know was that someone had been watching from afar. He crossed his arms while smiling nostalgically.

-"Aren't you going to do anything?"- a blonde guy walked towards another man.

You cannot see the blonde's face since his giving his back at the manor. The other one simply smiled to himself and shook his head.

-" She'll do fine, Sorin"- said the man while his eyes turned blue.

The blonde's eyes turned yellowish as he looked down at the wolf.

-"If you say so, Dorin"-said the one called Sorin.

Sorin turned around and looked back at the manor one more time as he watched the fourteen-year old Daciana enter the manor. He then followed Dorin while wishing deep inside that the girl didn't suffer the same fate as the Alpha.

******************************