operation : make Michael jealous.

I walked over to the tall, blonde man who had been watching me.

"take a picture, it will last longer." I joked.

"sorry, didn't mean to come across like that." he chuckled. "I'm Joe."

"Izzy." I smiled. I knew instantly where this was going, and I didn't want it to go there.

"you wanna go somewhere less crowded?" Joe winked.

no.

I looked at Michael who was still watching me. "yeah sure." I smiled at Joe. he quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me with him.

"your all mine now." he whispered in my ear.

oh crap.

this was bad, really bad. I immediately regretted it.

"let me go." I said firmly, but his grasp on my waist on tightened. I looked over at Michael who was watching me concerned. I gave him a pleading glance as I was dragged into a room with a sofa and mirror in it.

"now.." Joe grinned, locking his lips onto mine. I didn't want to kiss him. he pressed me against the wall.

"st-stop." I tried to push him off me but he was too strong. he pushed me down on the sofa and took of his shirt.

"please..don't." I cried.

"don't be scared princess." he smirked.  I tried to get up and run but he grabbed me and covered my mouth with his hand so I couldn't scream.

"do what I say, or..." he put his hands around my throat. "I kill you."

I nodded. I was crying, I didn't know what to do. he seemed so nice when I introduced myself.

suddenly, the door burst open.

"let her go." Michael Clifford yelled. Joe wrapped his hands around my neck.

"or what? you come closer and she's dead."  he smirks.

I could barely breath, crying my eyes out.

"I won't say it again, let her go." Michael repeated.

Joe shook his head. "give me money and I will."

"how much?" Michael asked.

"well, you must be stacked. your in a band, innit." Joe said. Michael nodded.

"I'll give you £100 and won't call the police." Michael said.

"£200." Joe pressed.

"£200?" Michael yelled.

"pay up, lover boy." Joe said. Michael sighed and pulled out a cheque for £200.

"you just carry that shit around?" Joe asked.

"we all do. incase of emergencies." michael growled, handing the cheque to him. joes grip loosened and he dropped me on the floor. I panted and coughed a bit.

"peace out losers." Joe ran out. Michael ran to my side, propping me up in his arms, holding me close.

"izzy, oh my god! are you okay? you have to be more careful!" he said.

"I-I'm fine. I'm sorry." I wiped my tears.

"that rat thinks I'm not calling the police. what's his name?" Michael asked me, taking out his phone.

"Joe." I sighed, shivering.

"I'll go get your friends." Michael said, but Beth and Ruby were already in the room.