Chapter 4: Pasta, Pictures, and Frying Pans

Half way through the meeting we decide we should take a break. Nothing had been settled upon and the entire meeting had been full of arguing with occasional pauses to look at me. It kind of makes me nervous, but it more so makes me feel like they are hiding something from me...
   "Hey (Y/N)!" Alfred says cheerfully as he approaches me. "What's up, Alfred?" I say with a grin. "We are all planning on staying at the hotel next door for about a week. Wanna join us?"
   I smile. "Yeah! It sounds like fun. Besides I have no where else to go."
   He embraces me and swings me around, making me feel dizzy. "Yay! This is gonna be awesome!" He sets me back on the ground. I almost fall but he holds me in place.
   "We'll try to help you get your memories back too." He says this sentence with a smile, but his voice seems to have a hint of sadness. It's probably just my imagination.
   "I'm sure it'll be great!" I say cheerfully. Alfred smiles and walks back over to Arthur. I decide to look around, but before I can move, the Italian with the copper hair runs over to me and hugs me tightly.
"Um.... Hello?" I say, not sure why this man is hugging me. He steps back and looks at me, even though his eyes are still closed. "Ciao, bella! I'm~a Feliciano! I like~a pasta! Do you like~a pasta?"
"Um... Yeah, I guess."
"Yay! We'll be~a great friends then!"
"Feliciano!" A loud and commanding voice shouts. Feliciano instantly hides behind me and cowers in fear.
I look up to see the German man with neat blonde hair and shocking blue eyes towering before me.
"Uh..." I say, feeling a bit terrified. He looks down at me, a stern expression on his face. He becomes slightly flustered when he notices me standing there. "Oh... Hallo... Sorry I vas looking for Feliciano. I did not mean to scare you."
Feliciano comes out from hiding. "Ve~ Ge-" The German quickly covers Feliciano's mouth with his hand. "My name is Ludwig," he says to me, but glares at Feliciano.
"Oh, well it's nice to meet you Ludwig." He shakes my hand firmly, but avoids looking directly at me.
   "So, I heard you vill we staying vith us for a vhile," he says with his thick German accent. Feliciano gasps. "Ah~ Bella is~a going to be staying at~a the hotel too?!"
He says excitedly, which makes me giggle.
   "Yeah. Alfred invited me to stay. You all seem really nice and I'd really like to have friends like you all to hang out with."
   Feliciano jumps on me and embraces me tightly. "Yay! Bella is~a going to be our~a friend!" He begins mumbling a mess of ve~s and bellas while nuzzeling his head on my shoulder.
   Ludwig sighs. He lifts Feliciano off of me and throws him over his shoulder. "Sorry about him."
   "It's fine," I say giggling. He begins to walk off carrying Feliciano. I hear the click of a camera going off and turn around to see the Japanese man with black hair and brown eyes staring down at his camera.
   I walk over to him and try to look over his shoulder at the picture, but he jumps back a bit at my presence. He looks up at me and seems to calm down a little. "O-oh, herro (Y/N)."
   "Hello. Did you take a picture of Ludwig carrying Feliciano?" He slightly blushes. "Hai..." A smile forms on my face. "Can I see?" He holds up the camera to show me the picture he took. I begin to laugh, the picture is hilarious. The angle it was taken makes it even better.
"This is amazing!" I say through giggles. He smiles softly at my laughter. "Would you rike to see some of the other pictures I have taken?" I shrug and nod.
He scrolls through the photos he has saved on his camera. There were embarassing pictures of almost all of the other people at the meeting, as well as some of them together.
My face turns bright red and I try to stop myself from having a nosebleed. I look over at the Japanese man, his nose was bleeding. He noticed me looking at him and covered his face.
"What do you do with these pictures?" I ask. He shrugs. "Nothing much rearry."
"You should use them as blackmail or something."
He shakes his head. "No, we've arready gone through that."
I'm not sure what he's talking about, but I shrug it off. "That was pretty funny though," I say with a small chuckle. "By the way, what's your name?"
   "Kiku Honda," he says with a small bow.
   "It's been nice talking to you Kiku."
   "Same to you, (Y/N)-chan"
   I wave bye to Kiku and begin to look around. There are a lot if different groups of people talking to each other. I look around and see Elizabeta a little ways away. I begin to approach her and see she is holding her head in her hand while the two men she had been talking about earlier were arguing with each other.
   I tap her on the shoulder. She turns to me and smiles cheerily. "Hi (Y/N)!" "Hi Elizabeta!" The two men stop fighting and look over at me.
   The man with platinum hair and red eyes, Gilbert I think is what he said his name is, pushes Elizabeta aside and stands before me. "Hallo again frau!"
"Hello, Gilbert, right?"
"Not just Gilbert. Ze Awesome Gilbert."
Elizabeta smacks him on the side of the head with a frying pan. D-did she have that the entire time? He falls to the floor.
    "Don't you think that was a little unnecessary?" The man with the glasses steps up. "Zis happens a lot. He'll be fine. My name is Roderich." He extends his hand and I shake it.
   Gilbert suddenly jumps up again, a large lump has formed on his head. "Ze awesome me is okay!"
   Elizabeta pulls me aside. "So I heard you're going to be staying with us at the hotel." I nod. She smiles widely. "Yay! This is going to be so much fun! You'll get to become friends with everyone! Ooh! I will have to introduce you to the other girls!"
   She begins rambling about how fun the next week will be and all the people she wants me to meet. She is really entergetic and happy. I guess she must really be excited to make a new friend, not to mention on that is not a guy.
   After a while, Elizabeta's rambling is interupted by Alfred calling everyone back into the meeting room. The meeting progresses the same as it had before. Still, they paused every so often to stare at me. I wonder if they are hiding something... If so, what are they hiding?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for taking so long to update. I've been busy with a lot of different things and haven't had much time to write. Anyway I hope you enjoyed, and sorry once again. (~_~;)