Chapter 3: The Business Meeting

~~~Your POV~~~
I sit in the back of Arthur's car as he drives Alfred and I to the place where their meeting is. I was wearing the clothes Arthur had given me: Navy blue formal pants with a matching jacket, a plain white shirt, and some short black heels.
   After pretty long drive, we arrive at a huge building. "Wow! This building is amazing!" I gape. Alfred turns around in his seat in the front to look at me. "If you like this, you should see the inside."
After parking, they lead me to the front of the building. Wow! Alfred wasn't kidding! The inside of the building is well decorated and incredibly fancy. On first glance I probably would have mistaken it for some sort of palace.
Suddenly Alfred grabs my hand. "Come on (Y/N)! I wanna introduce  you to the others!" He begins to sprint down the hall, dragging me with him. "Hey wait! Bloody hell..." Arthur says as he tries to catch up with us.
Alfred stops in front of a large door. "W-wait, you git...," Arthur pants as he approaches us. He walks up to Alfred and whispers something to him. "Oh yeah! You're right! Thanks dude!" Arthur rolls his eyes in response.
"The Hero's got this!" Alfred says. He opens the door and closes it. I can hear voices from inside. "Oh, hello Am-"
Loud crashes can be heard, followed by shouting. I look over at Arthur, a bit confused and concerned. He gives a weak smile and says, "D-don't worry about that love."
Inside the room I can hear voices, but can not make out what they are saying...
   Not long after, Alfred peeks his head out the door. His clothes are a bit disheveled. "It's all good now!" He smiles widely. "Come on, love," Arthur says opening the door for me, like the gentleman he is.
   I enter the room and see a oval-shaped table with a lot of people sitting around it. They are all staring at me.
   "Aah~ Alfred! You~a didn't say the person was a bella ragazza! Ciao!" says a man with reddish-brown, almost copper, hair with a curl on the left side of his head. He had an Italian accent and his eyes seemed to be closed... But apparently he could see me.
    "Hola, chica!" says a man with brown hair. I could tell he was Spanish. "Shut up, tomato b@$t@rd!" yells another Italian man beside the Spanish man. This Italian had darker brown hair and a curl on the right side of his head.
   "Ohonhonhon~ What iz a jolie fille like you doing with a couple of losers like zem?" says a man with a French accent, shoulder length, wavy, blonde hair who... Seemingly pulls a rose out of thin air...
   "Shut it, frog!" Arthur yells at the French man.
   "She is like little sunflower, da?" says a Russian man with beige hair and a scarf. He looks kind and cute, but he kind of scares me.
   "HALLO! I AM ZE AWESOME P-" the German man with platinum hair and red eyes stops as he recieves glares from everyone else in the room. He clears his throat. "Vat I meant was... HALLO! I AM ZE AWESOME GILBERT!!"
   The man next to him, who has neat blonde hair, face palms. "Bruder..." he mumbles.
   "What's your name, aru~?" Says a man with a Chinese accent and dark brown hair pulled back into a ponytail.
   "I'm (Y/N)," I say with a smile.
   "What a rovery name." A man with neat black hair and a Japanese accent says respectfully.
"Zat iz a beautiful name, ma cheri." The French man suddenly appears beside me, holding out the rose to me. Arthur smacks him on the side of the head and pulls me away. "Ignore that frog Francis," he says with a look of disgust on his face.
   "There should be a few empty seats, you can pick one (Y/N)," Alfred says as he takes his seat at the head of the table. I look around and see most of the empty seats are near the farthest end of the table. I look at the empty seats and the people sitting next to them. I finally settle on a seat between two nice looking people.
   I first turn to the one on my left. He looks kind of similar to Alfred, but his hair lookes more like Francis's. He has shoulder length wavy blonde hair with a curl protruding from the front, he has soft violet eyes, and oval-framed glasses. He is also tightly holding a stuffed polar bear in his arms. How cute!
   "Hello," I say kindly. He jumps slightly at my words. He turns to look at me... But so does the polar bear. I then realize that it's not fake. He points to himself with a questioning look. The polar bear also points to the man, his head tilted. I nod and giggle.
   "Y-you actually n-notice me?" he says softly. I nod. "N-noone ever n-notices me the f-first time they come in here. Not even Kumajirou remembers who I am."
   "Who are you?" The polar bear asks. The man lets out a sigh. "I'm your owner C-," he pauses and looks at me. "M-Matthew."
   I giggle. "It's nice to meet you Matthew," I say with a smile. "It's nice that you notice me (Y/N)," he shakes his head. "I-I mean it's n-nice to meet you t-too (Y/N)."
   I then turn to the one on my right. A girl with long light brown hair and green eyes, wearing a maid's outfit. "Hello," I say with a smile and a wave. She smiles back at me. "Hello (Y/N). I'm Elizabeta."
   I shake her hand. "It's nice to meet you Elizabeta."
   "We should be friends," she says with a smile, "I don't have that many friends that are girls. I mainly just hang around with these two." She points to a man with dark brown hair and glasses who looks pretty stuck up and that man with platinum hair and red eyes who had earlier shouted about how awesome he was.
   She lets out a sigh and I chuckle. "Yeah! We can be friends it'll be fun!" We smile at each other. She begins to look past me and I turn to follow her gaze.
   I see Alfred rising from his chair. "Alright, dudes, let's start this meeting!" He must be the leader or something.
   "Alright," he continues, "We need to discuss trading between our...," he pauses and looks at me, "companies."
   The meeting goes on. It is filled with a lot of shouting and arguements. But, nevertheless, it's fun and amusing. Even if I can't remember much, I think I'm going to have fun here.