Chapter three

Previously

"How dare you say that!!!??? Who do you think you are!!??? The banana faced president of USA , No, you are not, you are a worthless piece of shit all you care about is how to get into a girls pants. Lets get one thing straight Mr.Manwhore I'm not like the sluts you slept with. You have no right to talk about me like that. Not all people get what they want by getting into someone's pants like you. So how dare you accuse me of being slut when you don't even know me!!!! I become the president by working hard not by getting into everyone's pants. You are just a conceited piece of shit. No one will love an asshole like you. Every girl you love will use you like a box of tissues like you use all those girls and boys. You will cry one day because of your unrequited love. Everyone will hate you , your parents, your friends, your girlfriend everyone who is important to you will betray you because of your asshole of an attitude. Oh gods why are people like you are even alive. You don't deserve to live . Are you having some mental illness ? Because you definitely look like you need a therapist with that asshole attitude of yours. You will do me and everyone a favour if you keep your dumb face and shitty attitude out of our sight . You disgust me!!! " I shouted at his stunned face again catching the divine attention of the class who gasped in unison and stormed out of the class slamming the door in the process.

And ladies and gentlemen thats how you make a grand exit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leesha's POV

Hiding will be the best option cause I can't handle any more human interactions without pouncing like a alpha werewolf, would on a rogue, in my case the puny humans.

Now the question is where should we hide?

We? Are you forgetting we are the same person my stupid conscience?

Nope I'm not but I like to think we are different person because I don't want to be someone like you.

It doesn't change anything, too bad I'm stuck with you.

You got the words right out of my mouth. Anyway back to our current problem, where should we hide?

The library!!!

The library? Seriously?

I'm sorry I didn't  suggest the bahamas of hiding places.

Don't be dramatic, if you really want to go half way across school to hide in the library before bell rings, then you better start running now.

Now that you put it that way, I can't reach the library before the bell ring so I have  to hide somewhere else and the only place to hide nearby is that gruesome room.

Eww, we are not going to hide in that room, we could get AIDS because  of all the retrovirus lurking in that room or the worse we may witness  something that may haunt us till the end of time.

Now who is being dramatic.

I'm just stating the obvious.

Arrg! look its the first period so I bet no one will be around ok , So don't worry.

This is it. I whispered a silent prayer to the gods asking them to keep all the retroviruses away from me because lets face it I'm too young to die.