Chapter two

Leesha's POV

I felt like I ate flames for my breakfast , it was like all my organs were burning and I had a pleasant tickling but burning sensation in my stomach.

This is how Natsu Dragneel must have felt when he eats fire.

But Natsu dragneel's face doesn't represent a tomato when he eats fire.

Shut up. His hair is salmon colour, so I'm pretty much sure it's because of the flames he consumes.

Oh you are such a dumbass. His hair color isn't even close to the color of the blush on your face. And his hair color doesn't have anything to do with the flames he consumes.

I know that.

I'm sure you do smart ass.

Will you please shut up , I don't have time to deal with you , I have other important matters to handle.

Like what? Zere holding your hand.

Well that made my blush increase tenfold.

I looked at Zere who was busy examining my crescent shaped scar.

Thank gods , he didn't notice my red face which I'm pretty sure can rival a tomato.

He will, if you act like your brain cells are dead.

I don't act like my brain cells are dead.

Just answer the damn question.

OK fine.

" Um um. " I stuttered in my flustered state.

When I said answer the question I meant WITHOUT STUTTERING !!!

Ok ok calm down.

He raised his perfectly arched eyebrow with an irritated look on his face which demanded for an answer.

Geez what crawled up in his intergluteal cleft and died.

I cleared my throat and said " It's my birth mark." with a nonchalant look but in the inside, I felt like my body was having its personal world war.

" Hmm, it's weird just like you." He said with a careless smirk on his drool worthy face but his eyes said a different story.

His gorgeous electric blue eyes darkened showing the flecks of brown in them clearly. They held anger, hate , regret and an unreadable expression.

There is something about this boy something very mysterious.

You idiot he just called you weird and you are thinking about how mysterious he is.

I was about to yell at him for calling me weird but a voice saved him from me.

" I'm sorry to interrupt your lovely conversation but if you don't leave now, you both will be officially late for your home room " said an amused looking Mrs.George.

" Oh shi I mean oh shizelnut." I corrected myself when Mrs.George gave me a pointed look.

Zere snickered at me but gulped when I gave him my famous death glare.

Aww he is so cute when he is scared.

If you are done fantasising about the sexy hunk of meat next to you then get the hell to class or else your perfect record will go to the sewage.