Chapter zero

Leesha's pov
               My mom always told stories about the two gods and the prophecy  every freaking night. For the past sixteen years and eleven months of my existence the only bed time story I have ever heard is about the gods, gods and gods. Seriously this is getting to my head right now I mean I'm going to be seventeen in a month but my mom still made it a point to tell me the bed time story every night.
      "you listening to me or not? HONEY!!"my mom yelled at me,well that was enough to snap me out of my thoughts,"Of course mom I was listening" I lied to my mother because you wouldn't want to get on my mom's bad side, she is scarier than conjuring ghost on her bad day. She narrowed her green eyes which is identical to mine and stated firmly "You are lying and don't you dare deny the fact leesha lyaria parkers".
       I signed dramatically like the weight of the sky is resting on my shoulder and started whining like a kid who was forced to do her homework "Moooommm you told this story 6025 times literally and I think I can take pop quiz in this story anytime because I know the story line and the prophecy by heart, when I was little I liked the story, so I asked you to repeat it every night but now I'm a teenager and you know I don't like the story anymore but I don't understand why you insist on repeating the same story every single night".
                "You know Leesha this story will help you a lot in your future, you won't understand it now but I'm pretty sure you will when the time comes"replied my oh so awesome mother."Yeah right mother I hope this story will save my life" I replied sarcastically. My gorgeous mother rolled her beautiful green eyes at me and said "Alright enough of your sarcastic comments you have a big day tomorrow so get some shut eye, good night leebaby". She turned off the lights and left the room before I could reply. So I guess I should get some shut eye after all I'll be going back to hell tomorrow and I have this weird feeling that something is going to happen tomorrow, something very interesting I just can't figure if it is a good interesting or bad. I guess I should wait till tomorrow, after all mom always said  "patience is a virtue".
**************************************************************************************
So guys how is it??
I know its kind of short update...I'll update the next chapter tomorrow
If you have guys any suggestions, questions etc please comment
And bookpecks edited the prophecy its more rhyming now so u guys should check it out..
Bye