Chapter one

Leesha's  POV

Wet thats what I felt, ewww no!! Not the wet your dirty minds are thinking about. Wet as in a bucket of ice cold water poured on me to wake me up. Must be the courtesy of my two idiotic best friends.

God, I must've looked like a drowned cat with wet bed hair and goosebumps all over my skin.

" Get up you idiot! " yelled my female best friend Gia, being the stubborn idiot I am " Go away! Let me sleep." I mumbled into my drenched pillow.

Jace, my male best friend yanked my blanket off of me.

I groaned and slowly ripped my eyes open to be greeted by the sight of a irritated looking twins who happen to be my idiotic but popular best friends.

I always wondered how the two most popular hotshots of Hamilton High became the besties of the school good girl/ bookworm/nerd.

Gia woods , the eldest of the two is the top cheerleader of Hamilton High. She can rival Aphrodite with her strawberry blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes and tall lean athletic figure which has hormonal teenage boys kissing the floor she walks on. She is not only beautiful but also smart and kind unlike those other doggie cheerleaders with dead brain cells. (no offence to cheerleaders).

Jace Woods , the younger brother of Gia by two seconds is the player and the captain of Hamilton High's football team. He can rival a greek god with his dirty blonde hair, chocolate brown eye and tall muscular figure courtesy of football which has girls kissing his feet.

Well there is me, the plain old Leesha Lyaria Parkers with plain chocolate brown hair with natural highlights, abnormal green eyes and short curvy figure with my head always shoved inside a book. I have never broken a rule, never missed a day of school, never got detention in my almost seventeen years of life. Well even a dimwit could have guessed the only reason I'm popular is because of my best friends. Oh I almost forgot to mention the other reason , being the top student, I'm the president of the student council.

     " Leesha will you quit daydreaming and go get ready for school, it already 7.30 if you want keep your perfect record then you better GET  THE HELL OUT OF BED. " yelled Gia.

My eyes widened in shock " Oh shit!! Why the hell you guys didn't wake me up soon? Arrrrgg nevermind. " I exclaimed in frustration and rushed to my bathroom with my white tank top, blue jean jacket and black jeans.

I took the fastest shower of the century and rushed downstairs to grab breakfast.

My mom kept a plate  of pancakes before me, I poured maple syrup on the pancakes and started devouring the pancakes like my two besties.

After finishing, we told our fair share of goodbyes to my mom and left to hell in Jace's car.

" Sooo, are you excited? " asked gia with a excited grin.

   " Do you think I'm happy to go back to my personal hell? " I said with a poker face.

   " Thats rich coming from the great leesha parkers. " replied Jace with a amused grin.

I snorted  "Just because I'm the school's topper doesn't mean I enjoy school."

When we arrived at school I bid goodbye to them  and went on my way to get my schedule since they got their schedules through email, perks of being a head cheerleader and captain of the football team.

" Hi Mrs.George. " I greeted the old assistant of principal clove in the office.

" Hi Leesha, are you here for your schedule? "Asked Mrs.George with her kind smile.

I nodded my head with a grin and collected my schedule from her. I said bye to her and turned around to leave but bumped into a wall.

Thats weird I don't remember a wall being situated here.

I looked up to see a pair of intimidating electric blue eyes glaring at me, thats when my stupid brain realised I bumped into a person.

To be precise, I bumped into a boy who has silky soft hair as black as raven,  disheveled in every direction making him look like he just got out of bed, a clear cut profile and a sexy greek god body but what caught my eyes is his gorgeous blue eyes, I couldn't look away it was like I was in some trance.

Someone's clearing of throat brought me out of my trance.

" Watch where you are going Miss clumsy. " said the mysterious boy in his deep smooth voice.

Oh my gods even his voice is sexy.
Shut up you idiot he is insulting you.
You are right his attitude is a major downfall for him.

   " Excuse me, how am I supposed to know there was someone standing behind me without even leaving space for breathing? So if anyone is clumsy here its you not me you dumbass. " I said angrily to a surprised but extremely hot stranger.

No one must have talked to him like that before, well if he is going to be rude to me he should definitely get used to this.

He recovered soon from his surprised state and smirked at me as if I'm dirt compared to him and made no move to get out of my way.

Well that riled me up more " If your stupid brain is done processing what I said right now get out of my way." I hissed at him angrily .

Mrs.George cleared her throat to get our attention and gave a pointed look towards me and told me to wait , probably for a lecture for being rude.

        " Ah you must be the new student Zere Castor am I right? " asked Mrs.George with her kind smile.

   " Yes thats me. " said the stranger with his deep smooth voice with a slight Spanish accent and took his schedule from Mrs.George.

Mrs.George turned towards me with creepy grin, I paled I knew that grin , its thats grin she wears when she goes into matchmaker mode.

Oh gods I'm so dead.

" Leesha, since Zere is new here and we don't want him to get lost and get to class late , So you are giving him a tour around the school." She demanded with her oh so famous creepy grin.

" No! " l shouted shaking my head frantically  " I can't do that. " I refused profusely.

" And why can't you? Your homerooms are same and both of your second hour is free and you are the student council president its your job to help new students. " she said with a frown.

I signed in defeat and said " Ok I'll do it. "

Gods what have I gotten myself into.

" Thats great, what are you both doing looking at me, introduce yourselves." She demanded.

This is getting more awkward .

I signed and stretched my hand for him to shake " Leesha Parkers " I said curtly.

I couldn't help but gasp when his hand came in contact with mine, it was like my whole body was in fire my hand felt like it was burning, the sparks were everywhere. It seemed like he felt it too because his expression mirrored mine.

After what felt like eternity, he finally said  " Zere Castor " in a deep calm voice.

I couldn't handle the burning sensation anymore so I made an attempt to retrieve my hand from his but he didn't let go instead turned my hand and examined the portion right below my palm.

" What's this? " He asked in a deep ' I don't wanna hear bullshit' voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys
Sorry for the late update I'm in Europe for my vacation , so I didn't get time to update. I'll update the next chapter soon.
Please
Vote
Comment
Share
and follow me and bookpecks
Bye.