"Yes, forgive me my love." Claude said.
"Oh Fyn." Kuu walked over to him. "You've gotten so big, how's the little cutie doing?"

"He's fine." Fyn said.

"Oh I envy you so much, I want to have kids too." He scowled at Westley. "But apparently my stupid pedi of a mate prefers boys younger than his own son, DARLING, WHEN EXACTLY DO YOU PLAN ON KNOTTING ME?"

"When the time is right." Westley said. "I mean, we don't want to knot and suddenly you develop feelings for another."

"WHO ON VENOS DO YOU THINK I WILL DEVELOP FEELINGS FOR?" Kuu screamed.

"Devan." Westley said.

"Haa." Everyone gasped. "He knows."

Kuu blushed. "He's just my body guard, my love, why would you even think that?"

"Well he's kind of cute." Westley said. "He's sweet, kind, generous, handsome, strong, charming, loving, caring. I think I'm falling for him."

"This man is a tyrant I tell you." Lest said. "He'll date practically anyone, on not surprise he'd be willing to date his own father."

Westley blushed. "Well the thought did come to me once, I mean daddy was just so handsome and tall and so strong and well built and I remember the day he called me and told me to only call him daddy, not dad or pa, but just daddy, and that's what I did, I called him daddy, he is my daddy and I am his toy er..I mean son, and he shall forever be daddy, daddy always and only to me."

"I think he's demented." Claude said.

"DAD!" Someone screamed as they all turned to see Yuu angrily walking into the room.

"Oh my sweet Yuu has come to visit, but what did I say about you calling me daddy." Westley said, Yuu approached him. "Yuu? What's wrong? Why are you angry?"

"I'm angry because of you." Yuu said.

"Me? But what did daddy do?" Westley asked.

"You hurt Mika." Yuu said. "He has refuses getting out of bed for a week now and it's all because you kept on lying to him."

"Is this about his carrier?" Westley sighed. "Don't tell me he's still hung up on that, he should move on, I did."

"Move on?" Yuu yelled. "How do you expect him to just move on? You should have told him, you should have told him that Krul was his mother."

"Krul?"

"Oh, that was unexpected." Ferid smirked.

Westley gave Yuu a shocked look. "D-did you just say Krul?"

"Yes Krul." Yuu said. "Your mate Krul."

"How do you know Krul?" Westley asked.

"She's been with us for a long time now but we never knew that she was your mate." Yuu said.

"She?" Kuu asked.

"Mika's carrier is a she?" Fyn asked.

"I think things just got interesting." Lest said.

"A week ago, she finally told Mika the truth, she told him that she was his mum and-" Yuu barely finished when Westley grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him.

"You mean to tell me that you've been with Krul all these while?" He asked. "Where is she? Tell me." He said

"I don't know." Yuu said sadly. "She left again, Mika kind of yelled at her accusing her of stealing his carrier, you know I blame you for all of this. If you had just told Mika the truth from the start and-"