9. Meet Stephen

"IT'S ALIIIIIVEEEEEEE!!!" I screeched as i dodge a whack from a foot bot.

Yep, you heard me, foot bot.

Let's start with 25 minutes ago.

...cue the flashback.

I was walking on the rooftops, minding my own business, and apparently was in Ao mode. It was silent and calm,-well as calm as a City that never sleeps can get, untill figure in the shadows caught my eyes.

......and no. That's not the foot bots.

It's Raph.

Dun Dun DUNNNN

Of course, me being.. well.. me.., asked him what's going on and pretend to be a helpless idiot when foot bots suddenly shows up out of nowhere and started to attack us.

...greeeeaaatt...

"DUCK!"
Raph's shouting was enough to snapped me off from my thoughts.

"I LIKE DUCKS! RUBBER DUCKIES ARE THE BEST!!" I yelled half-jokingly while ducking-ahem! Dodging few foot bots.

"NOW IT'S NOT THE TIME KID!!"

"I HAVE A NAME!!"

"YEA' AND I JUS' DON'T CARE WHAT IT IS!!"

I pouted.

Yep. I was in middle of attack, which is practiccly a life and death situation, yet i STILL have a time to pout.

....Oh well..

"Big Meanie!" I yelled, using wierd accent that nobody knows it exists.

Raph punched a few more bots before looking back-uhh.. glaring at me.

He was pissed.

Like, hella pissed off.

I gulped while shrinking back in instinct, shaking my head to get off the bad images of flashbacks from..

No. Stop. That's enough stop.

I heard Raph sighed.

"Look kid, as much as i wanted to explain, i got my hands full with these goons so ya better listen and do what i said, deal?"

As i open my mouth to answer, a loud CLANK! And boom! Fishface appeared!

"HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF JELLYBEANS DEAL! DEAL! NOW GET ME OUTTA HERE! I DO NOT WISH TO GET CAUGHT BY AN OVERGROWN WALKING SUSHI!!!" I screeched again while running away from the slimy fishy villain.

Ha, get it? Fishy villain? No? Okaayyy..

"Okay kid! Run!" Raph yelled, grabbing my arms and i yelped as he drags me across the rooftops.

"RUN?! THAT IS YOUR PLAN??!" I yelled over the wind.

I thought something cooler like, i dunno, 'Get Them!' Or 'I have a grenade i'm gonna blow him up.' But Run?! Seriously?!!

.....And he complains whenever i said that..

"WELL WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO?!"

..he has a point there.

We ran and ran untill we reached this freaky abandoned motel called 'Foxy'. I heard rumours it's haunted but that's not what i fear of.

Nope.

I heard it was place for... the...

.......okay the point is, don't go in there if you want to stay innocent.

But like i said, luck was not on my side.

Raph was stuffing me inside the window just as the foot almost reaches us.