2. Bad boy

I stormed off from the dojo straight to my room, really pissed off.

I was just telling Raph to back off because he was practiccly strangling Mikey,-since he did something that really pissed Raph off, i dunno what, didn't really paying attention to them-, and then he was like, mad at me for some reason and telling me about how i was being bossy and yada yada yada, those kind off stuffs..

And then, tadah..
Full 45 minutes arguments that slowly turning into a quarrel.

Like, literally..

I locked my room's door before dropping myself like a bag of potatoes to the bed.

Then boom.., my 14 years old senses kicked in.

I'm bored.

And mad.

And terribly bored.

You can see my eyes glinted in mischief as smirk making it's way to my face..

I know exactly how to cure this.

.
.
.
.

AO TIME!!

______________________________________

i finished off my artwork in about 15 minutes.

Just a small black figure with a huge blue dragon behind it. The background was white shadowed by black, and there are hints of green here and there.

A simple art, yet held a HUGE meaning if you could understand it..

I was climbing back to the rooftop when i caught sight of a familiar figure.

Red mask, shell, sais, glowing green eyes,..

"..DAMN YOU LAMEONARDO!!"

Yep, it's Raph.

I rolled my eyes before walking away, but suddenly stopped.

Wait.

Isn't it the perfect opportunity?

To hang out with Raph as the supportive brother i am instead of the oh-so-mighty fearless leader?

I thought for a moment.

I always wanted to hang out with my brothers. But with the whole secrecies and blah blah blah, i have to build a wall between them and myself. But now, that i was my real self, i can fix what i've done. I can be with them, starting with Raph first,.. which is pretty extreme by the way..

But the consequences if he finds out..

I shook my head.

Nah, that ain't happening.

after thinking it's not really a bad idea (okay, maybe a TERRIBLE idea), i just shrugged to myself before walking towards my red clas brother, who's completely oblivious of the fact i was in the shadows right behind him.

Someone is going to get an extra training.. many extra trainings.

"Stupid Leo, stupid Mikey,.." he rant on and on and eventually i got bored.

"Someone's got a temper." I finally decided to cut him off.

The next thing i knew, a sai nearly misses my head just few inches.

Thank God for ninjutsu reflexes.

"Geez dude, you got a serious issue." I said while staring at his sai sticking out from the wall beside me. Few minutes late and the wall would've been my head.

Oh well, atleast his skill's still sharpened.

"WHO ARE YA?!" He yelled.

"G'day to you too sir." I rolled my eyes before plopping down to sit. My hand was propping up my cheek while the other one was laid casually on my lap.

I heard him growled.

One day Ao. One day you'll learn to keep your trap shut.

"I'm Ao. Pleasure." I said monotonely, kinda bored. And a bit anxious inside, it's not everyday i can get to 'hang out' with someone. As the real me. Okay, truthfully this is the first.

"Whateva'. Bug off." He grumbled while turning his back on me.

"Rude." I huffed before turning to leave, knowing he wouldn't want to talk anyways in this kind of situation. Then i remembered his sai was still sticking out from the wall. I took it and leave in silence, without Raph knowing. Which is good.

I might couldn't talk with him like i expected today, but at least now i got a strong reason to return as Ao.

Big hot head would want his toy back, and i'm returning it.

Hey guys!

You still there? Wow, not everyday everyone would've stayed this long woth me.

Why? 'Cus i'm a psychotic-nerdy-tomboy-writer-and-artist-with-a-whacked-up-brain.

Bad Ao! Stupid green reptile!

Ao//Leo : Hey! I have feelings you know!!

Whatever, bye potatoes!