DO NOT MESS WITH HECATE!!

Your POV

I woke up to laughs coming from my sibling, Percy.

"What are you laughing at?!" You yelled. He pointed at your head, covering his mouth. You swooped your hand over your head and felt cat ears.
"WHAT?!" You yelled again.
He pointed down, too, and so I looked down. There was a (H/C) (Hair Color) cat tail sticking out from your pants.
"OH MY GODS!" I squealed. I stormed to the bathroom, and looked in the mirror, and saw (H/C) cat ears.
"Looks like the Stolls blamed you for that prank they pulled on the Hecate cabin." Percy said, chuckling.
I groaned, and just got dressed cutting a little hole in the back of my shorts for my tail. I walked to the pavilion with Percy, with people coming up to me asking
"May I?" Pointing at my ears every now and then. I just nodded as they went to pet my ears. I ate breakfast and went on to train. People kept getting distracted by my ears and tail, so I kept winning. During my break, I went to Bunker 9 since I hadn't seen my best friend, Leo, all day. I used a match that I kept in a little pack to open the door. I heard Leo mumbling, so I walked in slowly. I heard him mumble my name, and I stopped in my tracks. "What do I tell her? HOW do I tell her?!" I heard him mumble. "Darn (y/n), why must you be so frickin cute!" He yelled. I walked in, seeing his back turned towards me. I used my tail to whip him around and crash my lips to his. He was shocked, but it was only a second before he melted into the kiss. We pulled away after a minute because of a lack of air.
"What was that for?" He asked, grinning his signature grin. "I heard what you said." I said.
"Does this mean you like me back?" He asked again, blushing a bit.
"Yep." I answered simply.
"And now, Leo Valdez, will you help me, (Y/n) (L/n), get back on the Stolls for doing this to me?" I said, pointing at the ears and tail.
"I don't know, I like the ears and the tail." Leo said, kissing me again. "But, I guess, cause those two fools went and put whipped cream in my pillow." He added.
"Well, then let's get on with it!" I yelled, pumping my fist into the air.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Sucky one shot, I know. But I am writing this on a late school night. As I mentioned, I will be getting a lot of one shots ready so I can update them all at once. So, I will probably see you back here in... Two weeks? Maybe less? I don't know. But, thank you for reading!
-Sophy, daughter of Apollo.