Clover Town Part One

*LAXUS POV*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*In clover town~*~*~*~*~*~*

The thunder legion and I walked quietly through the town receiving a few look from passerby's. Guess we do look a little...strange.

"What's Fairy Tail doing here?"

"Probably already up to their old troublemaking."

"Great what town did they destroy this time?"

What do these people think of us? Natsu's given us a bad rep...even after 7 years we are still the 'destructive guild'.

"Isn't that ol'Makoravs grandson? Laxus?"

"I heard they let him back in the guild."

"After what he did!? I don't believe it."

I hate gossip... I look at the ground along with the rest of the thunder legion. Its like we're all suddenly swallowed up in a gloomy aura...

"And isn't that Renesamae Draco? I can't believe she's still on that team!"

"I know right? After what Laxus did to her...to Fairy Tail..I'm surprised anyone actually forgave him.."

That makes two of us...

"Yeah especially the Thunder legion.."

"I thought it was the 'Thunder God Tribe?"

"Maybe it's both?''

Okay I'm suddenly less interested... Rene looks like she's mentally replaying the "battle of Fairy Tail"... What was I thinking dammit!? I could have killed her that day! I can't believe my head was so clouded that I hurt my friends, my family.. I deserve to hang my head shame.. How come Rene doesn't hate me? Why didn't she yell at me or hit me!? I deserved her anger more than anything... But I got her forgiveness instead...

~*~*~*~*~*~Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*

'Laxus!' Rene yelled as she came running over.
But, she didn't sound angry she sounded...relieved?

'Rene?' I said quietly as she embraced me in a hug. Why didn't she hit me..why did she hug me?

'Damn you!' There's the anger..

'Rene I understand if you hat-'

'I was so worried about you stupid! You just leave without a goodbye!? What the hell!?'

She isn't..angry? I put my arms around her, hugging her back. 'I'm so sorry..' Its my fault she got hurt..she should hate me! Dammit Laxus be a man! Tears are for children! I'm starting to sound like Elfman...