SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER. TRAIN RIDE.

*RENE POV*

I woke up and found an arm around me, instantly recognising it as Laxus. I looked up at him and smiled, looks like everyone fell asleep.

"Attention passengers we are nearing our destination. Ten minute warning. We hope you have enjoyed your ride!"

"Laxy? Wake up we are almost there. Laxy? LAXUS! ...oh whatever. Freed! Ever! Bicks! Wake up!" Really guys. Really. Uuugh.

I struggle to get out of Laxus' grasp but he's holding on too tight. I poked his cheek. Nothing. I sigh and lean back into his chest. Whatever. If they get to keep sleeping, so do I.

*BICKSLOW POV*

I yawned and stretched my arms out, what time is it? Are we there yet? I look in front of me and see Freedo passed out on the window. Feeling a bit of weight on my back I sit up and Evergreen slides off me.

Is everybody passed out? I look across the train and see- WhEre is EveRs CaMeRA? I look around and see it on the table. I turn it on and...of course that damn picture of me and Lisanna..I blush a tiny bit and switch the camera to shooting mode.

I aim the camera at Laxus and Rene and quickly take a picture. I might die but it was worth it. I stretch again and look outside, looks like we're getting really close to the station.

"Guys! Wake up!" I yelled. Nothing. "Hey babies help me out!" My babies fly around and yell at my teammates loudly, they bolt up.

"Hey what's going on?" Rene said yawning.

I smirk "comfy Rene?"

She looks confused until she realised Laxus was holding onto her. She blushed and quickly scooted away, "Shut up Bickslow or that picture of you and Lisanna is going all over the guild hall!"

"Fine then so does the picture of you and Laxus!" I replied sticking my tongue out.

"What picture?" She asked.

Evergreen squealed at her camera.

I smirked, "That picture."

"I LOVE IT!!!" Evergreen yelled, fists in the air, camera in her right hand.

Laxus grabbed the camera from her. "Hey!" She yelled in protest.

I swear Laxus is blushing...I wish I had the camera right now...

"How do I delete this...?" He asked monotonously.

"You don't." Freed said taking it from him handing it to Ever. Wow Freedo that's bold.

"EVERGREEN DELETE THAT WHAT IS IT?!" Rene shouted.

"Alright passengers we have reached our destination. Please grab your bags and head to the exit. Thank you for taking Magnolia Locomotive!"

Saved by the speakers.

"We'll talk about this later." Laxus said and glared at us along with Rene. They are gonna kill us later...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the super short chapter...440 words instead of 2000...but I'll update again really soon.