Nightingale

~STILL LAXUS POV~

As me and Aideen ran to the building opposite of us, I noticed her wince in pain when droplets of water touched her.

I guess water really does hurt her...I thought as we reached the other side. I grabbed Aideen and pulled her closer to me and ran with her trying to keep the water off her. She looked confused, but eventually she realized what I was doing.

After about 10 minutes of running through the downpour we made it to Aideen's place. Fairy hills only houses women. Meh no one'll care, i am Mokorovs grandson. Soon we were in her room and it was a hell of a lot bigger than I thought it would be. It's as big as a real house.

"Are all the appartments this big?" I asked aloud. "Hm? Oh. Yeah i guess, why?" she replied while taking her cloak off and tossing it aimlessly. "It's just bigger than I expected it to be that's all." The cloak fell to the floor near a black leather couch. Man I should watch my wording... I thought, hoping she wouldn't say anything or laugh, thankfully she didn't.

"Hey Laxy are you gonna take your jacket coat thing off? You'll get sick." I blushed at old childhood nickname, I haven't heard it in a while."Jacket coat thing? Really Ai?" I said cooly hiding my blush and avoiding an embarrasing moment. "Well I don't know what the fuck to call it ok. Nice blush by the way" she said smirking and I blushed a little more. Shouldnt I be the one making her blush? I thought. "Shut up."

"I'm only teasing laxus, I dont mean anything malicious by it. But of course, I did mean to embarass you more which clearly worked" She said poking my cheek lightly. "You're mean Aya." As soon as I said that last part she blushed a bright red and punched her fist into my chest. Didn't hurt,but was actually kind of cute. "Stupid light switch! I will mutilate you!" she yelled as she playfully hit me.

"Looks like we know what that dream was about now." I said smiling. "Huh?" Aideen asked clearly confused. "Laxus...I will mutilate you..." I said once again imitating her then continued as she giggled at my imitation, "Train ride to Akane Islang remember?" "Ah yes, Akane Island, the place in which we defeated the horrifying Jiggle Butt Gang!"
She replied and we both burst out into laughter.

After a moment we both calmed down and she glanced at the clock, of course making me look too. 11:55 pm. Damn time passed quickly.

"Laxyyyy im tired...." Ai put her head on my shoulder and I smirked a little. "Then go to sleep." I replied. "But...eh..too farrrr" I laughed and picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bedroom and put her on the bed. "Not too far just too lazy." she laughed and I smiled.

She yawned and grabbed my arm and pulled me on onto the bed. "Sleep...g'night light switch..." she said falling asleep, guess that pancake fiasco tired her out. Thinking back to the pancakes I remembered how Aideen had a smile the whole time, even tho we got pancake everywhere and had to clean it... She was smiling and helped out.

I remembered how when I was 'cleaning the batter' by smearing it around...she came over and laughed at me and grabbed a rag and helped. She is such a good friend, she's an S-class wizard just like me, but she just looks so tiny and helpless in my eyes...I cant help but feel protective.

Letting my brain wander to the previous events of the day I slowly started to drift off into sleepland....

~TIME SKIP TO MORNING BROUGHT TO YOU BY WAFFLES~

~Aideen POV~

I woke up feeling a warmer than usual. It was comfortable and it was putting me back to sleep...then I realized it'd be smart to make sure I didn't catch the place on fire so I slowly opened my eyes and saw Laxus sleeping peacfully with an arm around me.

While most people would blush and spaz out I was only thinking two things: sleep... Or ...be productive... Me being at least somewhat normal I chose sleep. Seriously who wouldnt? I closed my eyes and was enveloped into the world of dreams...

<in Ai's dream....>
I opened my eyes. Damn that was fast...maybe I just had a blank nap...I looked to see if Laxus was still there but he wasn't, instead there was a black rose with red paint speckles along with a note neatly tied to the rose. Did he leave me a note?

I picked up the letter and read what appeared to be a...poem?
The note: "Oh beautiful nightingale, wont you sing me a song? Sing me a lullaby so that I may sleep in peace. Lay me to rest, it'll never last long, oh my stupid little nightingale, with your heavenly voice, how long did you think you'd be free? I am the night. I am the day. I am the wind, and I am the rain. I have eyes that see it all, you thought you were safe, you thought they were safe. But in the end, they will fall, and you'll be next."

What kind of twisted letter was thi- at that moment I realized the rose wasn't painted with red speckles. It now carried the scent of blood.His blood . I look across the bed and realize I'm wearing the dress I only wear in draco..its a red flowy gypsy-like thing, why am I wearing it now? How am I wearing it now? More importantly where is he? I search around the room frantically then soon I decide to follow the strong scent of blood. I walk out into the living room and I see...him-my brother...but,instead of his usual cheery smile.. his throat is slit and blood was forming into a puddle on the floor. I scream at the sight in front of me, this cant be real somebody wake me up from this cruel reality!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ill probably be updating tomorrow.