I'm Sorry

(The art above is bootyful! I couldn't get it in cool quality for some reason, but it's still so good! Perfect for this chapter)

Y/N's POV:

I was crying so hard I didn't realize him walking in. He gently shut the door once he was in, and walked silently to me.

"Oh sweet Listener?" The voice of concerned Cicero echoes.

I look up, Realizing that I probably look like a mess, but I don't care anymore.

"Cicero... I-" I shuttered in-between sniffles.

"Shhh~" he cooed as he sat next to me and held me close against his chest. "You're too beautiful to be crying my sunshine~"

I felt warmth take over my face.

"Y/N..." He said softly into my ear.

"Y-yes?" I mumbled, still crying.

"I love you... More than you know... The dear keeper loves the listener..." He smiled and even blushed a bit too.

"Well..." I blushed. "The listener loves the keeper too."

I heard him laugh a bit. He then but a finger under my chin, and gently made me look him deep into the eyes.

He then slowly came closer and shut his eyes. I gave in and began to close in.

"I really love you" I smirked before he rammed his lips onto mine, like that was all he wanted to hear.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and ran my fingers through his silk like hair.

I pulled away once I realized what I was doing.

I still felt bad about the Xander thing... And now I made him worry, and made him have to come in here... And then I just kissed him! Why I'm such an idiot...

"S-sorry..." I muttered, and buried my head in his shoulder.

"No need to be sorry!" Cicero laughed. "The listener is quite a good kisser!"

"No-" I somewhat chuckled. "I mean I'm sorry for everything..."

"Listener... There's still nothing to be sorry for~" he smiled and wrapped his arms around my torso.