You Said You Didn't Like Her

Your POV:
"Cicero?" I said.

"Yes, listener?"

"I don't like that girl..." I looked away from him, and down at the ground.

*****************

The next day, while I was sitting by the fire in the inn, I saw Cicero with that girl again. I tried so hard not to be jealous, but I wanted to gut her so badly. The way she fake laughed, the way he looked at her, and the way he looked back. It made me sick to my stomach.

"-Ey! Get a room you two!" A bartender yelled at Cicero and the girl. She blushed like mad, and then suductivly pulled Cicero into her room.

I heard the bartender swear under his breath, as the girl locked the door.

"Oh gods..." I muttered, as I clenched my fists. I was so angry, but at the same time I felt like crying.

"Listener~" a echoey, whisper rang through my ears.

"Night mother?" I asked the voice.

"Yes, my child. I've been watching you, and I see you've gotten all tangled up in love with the keeper, Cicero, no?"

"Ugh... Yes... night mother..."

"Well... That girl doesn't know who she's messing with~ do as you wish, but I'd send her to the void..."

I exhaled, and stared deeply into the fire. Is he really doing that with.... Ugh... One minute Cicero is "insane", the next he is loving, and kind...

Before I was about to run out I heard a scream from the room Cicero and the girl went into, and it was a scream of pain. As if someone was getting stabbed.

Everyone in the Inn looked towards the door, and then Cicero opened the door with a wide smile on his face, and shut the door after him.

After the mumbles, everyone in the inn went back to what they were doing before.

It sounded like he stabbed her. I felt as if I was going to be sick. Cicero must be really good if he got her to- wait! Why am I thinking of this?!

Cicero walked over to me, and grabbed my hand. I quickly pulled it away.

"Listener... It's not what you think~" he whispered.

"Then what is it?!" I whisper yelled, with tears forming in my eyes.

"You said you didn't like her so~ stab stab stab!" Cicero chuckled as he whispered to me.

I look at him in surprise.

"You didn't-"

"Of course not, if Cicero ever did that, he'd do that to his beautiful listener~"

He loved getting me all worked up... "Cicero!" I blushed.