In the Inn

"I'm here, Y/N!" Cicero walked up to me in the inn.

"You get it done?" I asked.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Cicero giggled.

"Good job!" I smiled as he sat next to me.

He then began talking about sweet rolls until we heard the inn door door creak open.

I turned to see who it was. It was Xander and that blond girl I saw him with before.

I blushed once I saw him, and turned around so he hopefully wouldn't see me. Cicero began staring at that girl again. I would've slapped him, if not Xander was near.

"Hey, where did Odis go?" She asked Xander.

"It doesn't matter I'm sure he's fine!" Xander shrugged, half drunk.

The blond girl then locked eyes with Cicero, said something to Xander, and they both walked over to us.

I got up to walk away until a hand grabbed my arm.

"Y/N?" Xander said, confused.

"I'm sorry, I don't know who that is, I think you have the wrong person..." I muttered, trying to walk away, until he pulled me back. I looked over to Cicero for help, but he was talking with that blond girl; that I've been seeing everywhere.

"I may be somewhat drunk, but I swear your eyes, and voice are exactly like... Like my dead lover... You wouldn't have happen to see her, would you?"  Xander said with puppy eyes.

"No..." I said quickly and freed myself from his grasp.

"Oh... Well... My name is Xander by the way..." He mummered.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Xander." I smirked under my crowl, and then began to walk out.

Before I walked out, I looked behind me to see Xander chuckle a bit, then he walked over to that girl.

Wait where's Cicero?!

"Behind you, Listener~" Cicero smiled. "We should get going!" He cheered then walked out.

"W-wait!" I yelled shutting the inn door and running after him. (Cicero is a speed walked now, he's sonic)