The Keeper Loves the Listener very much

(Sorry for the kinda "meh" chapter, the next few will be more exciting)

After I ran out of the door to find Cicero. He was out over by the edge of the town already. I quickly ran to him.

"C-Cicero... What are you in such a rush for?" I asked, out of breath.

"Why, Cicero was just saving you from that guy..." He replied, disgusted. "Oh, the listener got herself in some trouble, yes she did~ people think she's dead, oh, but she's very much alive, more alive than ever! Right Y/N?" Cicero grinned.

I nodded, "Cicero, you always know what to do to make me happier!" I blushed a bit after I made the comment.

"Why, what kind of keeper would I be, if I couldn't make my listener happy?!" He smiles.
(Reference XD)

I smiled back. He was right, I shouldn't be dwelling over the past. Then a thought appeared in my head.

"Cicero, who was that girl you were talking to?" I asked quietly to him.

"Oh well, I don't really know her name... But she's lovely... Cicero feels like he's met her before... Be Cicero can't remember." Cicero said, scratching the back of his head.

"Hmph..."

"Oh listener, don't be jealous! I'd choose you over her in a heartbeat!" He grinned and hugged me. "Why Cicero loves his listener so very much!" Cicero giggled.

"A-alright!" I laugh and blush. "Well, the listener loves Cicero very much too."