Don't Give Up On Us Now (Sequel to The New Berry)

Começar do início

"Any good ideas?" Gabe asks.

"A few." Ryley says.

"Which ones are actually legal?" Gabe asks.

"Bake sales, singing telegrams and maybe even singing classes." Ryley says.

"We could do those." Jake says.

"They're good ideas." Marley says.

"All of my ideas aren't illegal." Ryley says.

"What kind of ideas do you have that are illegal?" Blake asks.

"Drug dealing, smuggling drugs and a lot of other bad things." Ryley says.

"I don't think we need to know the other bad things." Ryder says.

-------------------------------------------

One of the group's first ideas was to get the new students at McKinley interested in a Glee club. They had to plan out a song they were going to perform. They met up in the auditorium on the stage.

"I say we perform a song but a huge artist like Katy Perry or One Direction." Natalie says.

"What about Karmin?" Ryley asks.

"Acapella." Angie says then hi-fives Ryley.

"Seriously, Acapella?" Jake asks.

"We could totally do it. We could perform it out in the courtyard and it will definitely attract the attention of students." Ryley says.

"I'm in." Ryder says, going by Ryley's side. She smiles up at him then smiles at everyone proudly.

"I'm in too." Angie says.

"Same." Elliot says.

"Me too." Benny says.

"Count me in." Natalie says.

"I'm in also." Blake says.

"I want the Glee club back as much as you guys to do so count me in." Kitty says.

"Same here." Marley says.

"Jake? You in?" Ryley asks.

"Yeah." Jake says with a smile.

"Let's plan this out then." Ryley says, clapping her hands together.

"You sound like Mr Schue when you do that." Kitty says.

"Why do you sound like me?" A voice asks, walking onto the stage from one of the side entrance.

"Mr Schue? What are you doing here?" Ryder asks.

"I heard Benny talking about you this meeting with Elliot when he was leaving my History at the end of class." Will says.

"Are you here to help?" Blake asks.

"I'm here to knock some sense into you guys," Will says, "I want the Glee club back as much as you all of you guys do but Figgins is has made his made up about Glee club being over for good. I think you guys need to give up."

"I'm not giving up until Glee club is back." Ryley says with a serious tone.

"We're not giving up on this club." Ryder says.

"Glee club is over. Give up now." Will says then leaves the auditorium.

The group stand in silence for a moment. All of them are looking at the place where their once Glee club coach left. They all seem sad, disappointed and uncertain of what to do now.

-------------------------------------------------------

When the feeling is gone

At the breaking of dawn

I will never look back

With the wind at my back

Don't give up on us now

The song played softly off of Ryley's speaker. It's Menew's Don't Give Up On Us Now and she feels like it perfectly describes their situation. She's lying on her bed, staring up at the ceiling as it plays.

Why did their Glee club coach give up so easily? Will Schuester was the heart of the Glee club. If it weren't for him, the Glee club wouldn't have made it as far as they did most years. Finn helped but Will had been there for longer.

She didn't know if they should still go along with their plan of performing or should they just do what Will told them to do; give up.

Like the song said, don't give up on us now, she needed to follow that and not give up. She had to bring back the Glee club and make them better than ever.

She couldn't do it alone and knew she had her friends to help her.

Tomorrow, they'll perform in the courtyard. They'll hopefully get some attention and get some people interested in being in Glee club. And with interest that means people will ask for the Glee club to return.

And maybe Figgins will bring back the club with the amount of interest they'll get. Ryley just has to think positive about this.

-------------------------------------------------------

Is this a good start?

Idk so I need your opinion.

Vote!

Comment!