Sam Winchester - Close

An AU where the reader is a 'Dean type' girl, covered in tattoos, likes to drink and loves rock music, but when she meets Sam shes not who she is.
Also listen to Close by Nick Jonas because this song is great for this imagine.
WARNING:: this has SMUT if you don't like it don't read it. *thumbs up emoji*

-----------------------------------------

After a long hunt the boys decided to pull up at a bar on the side of the road, the hunter signs on it made it clear they were open to come in.

They walked in and sat at the bar where they found a young woman working there. "What can i get you boys?"

Dean smirked and spoke up. "Ill have a beer and he'll have the girly-est drink you can make"

Sam grumbled "Shut up Dean, Ill have a beer to please"

The woman nodded and started to pulling beers "Rough hunt?" she asked. Her anti-possession tattoo showing on her arm when she reached over the bar to give Dean his beer.

She pulled another one and Sam nodded "Werewolf"

She nodded "My sister is supposed to be here from a hunt but shes late" She said leaning on the bar. "Im Karen" She said holding her hand out to the boys.

They boys talked with Karen until about 9pm when they heard a low rumble and Karen sighed and straightened up. "That will be her"

Dean raised his eyebrows. "Your sister?" Karen nodded and the door to the bar opened.

There you stood, proud and confident. You were wearing black jeans with a white top and black leather jacket. You grinned as you saw your sister and started walking over to the bar.

Sam couldn't keep his eyes off you, even though you already seemed like Deans type he liked you. You hugged her and breathed her in. "How was it?" Karen asked.

"Two of 'em" As you spoke Sams knees nearly went slack, your voice was smooth and your accent fitted perfectly. "Greedy bastards" Karen handed you a beer and you took a sip.

"Oh, this is Sam and Dean, they had just finished up a hunt" Karen said.

Sams heart stopped as your eyes meet with his. "(Y/n)" You she sticking your hand out, tattoos peaking out the sleeve of the jacket. He shook your hand and your stomach erupted with butterflies. You blinked and quickly shook Deans hand.

After a few minutes of talking, a commotion started at the other end of the bar. You looked over and saw two men pushing each other.

Sam watched as you got off the bar stool and made your way towards the two men. Sam furrowed his eyebrows as you did and looked towards Karen. She was watching you move towards the two big men.

"Ladies ladies, what's this all about?" You said stepping between them.

One of them looked down onto your 5'4 small body and chuckled "I don't think this is one you should be getting into darlin'"

Sam watched you scowl at the man. "Look if you don't want your ass being beat I suggest you step back" You said pushing him away.

The drunken man swung at you and Sam rose to his feet in a quick flurry, but you had already caught his fist in your hand. You smirked at him and then twisted his wrist and jumped up and wrapped you legs around his neck, using your body weight to pull him to the floor and get him a head lock.

You got up and the man was unconscious on the floor, the other man went to swing but you dodged him and swung your leg at him, hitting him square in the head.