TFW - American Beauty/American Physco

"She's an American beauty, I'm an American Physco"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Do we have to go this way?" You groaned at your friend Elise. She wanted to take a short cut through an abandoned warehouse to get to a party.
"Yes it's quick" she said grabbing your hand.
It was Halloween, you were Harley Quinn and she was a female Joker.
You swung your bat over your shoulder and followed her through.
"We" she started "are gunna get you a man tonight, if it's the last thing I do!" She laughed.
She was already kinda tipsy.
Dean, Sam and Cas watched as a female Joker skipped through the warehouse. Sam stopped them and then you appeared.
Dean grinned and watched as you swung your bat.
"Dude, I'm kinda getting used to this bat" you said skimming Elise's head with the tip.
"Hey!" She shouted, you laughed but stopped when a man appeared with black eyes.
"Nice contacts!"Elise shouted.
The man laughed evilly and Dean, Sam and Cas ran out behind you.
The man charged and you swung your bat, hitting him square in the head. He stumbled then you kicked him making him double over so you grabbed his head and kneed him in the nose. You threw him down and Dean grinned even more.
"Dude were did you learn that?" She asked.
"I have no fucking idea but god help him if he gets back up!" You grinned.
You noticed 3 men stood all jaws agape staring at you.
"Uh a little help please!" You said as the man started getting back up knocking your bat away from your grip.
The dirty blonde ran over with the really tall one following, the man in the trench coat seemed to appear next to you.
Two more men with black eyes came out and you groaned, Dean got out his knife and started a fist fight with one. Sam pointed a gun to one of the mans head and Cas glared at the last.
That's when it happened so fast, they were all fighting, you and Elise hung back until a woman with black eyes evilly grinned at you.
You scanned around for something to fight with when you saw a gun in the waist band of Sams jeans.
You ran over took it out and cocked it. "You move a step and I'll shoot you" you said confidently.
The fight seemed to stop when the three other men dropped to the floor.
They all turned to stare at you.
The woman took a step and before you knew it you shot her in the chest. She stumbled back and then Dean stabbed a knife in her chest and twisted it around.
She fell the floor and you looked at the gun, you have it back to Sam and looked at Elise.
"You okay?" You asked rubbing her shoulder.
She nodded and you turned back to the men.
"Who are you?" You asked.
"I'm Dean this is Sam my brother and that's Cas" Dean said pointing to everyone.
"Uh thanks for saving us" Elise said, she was in shock.
"Is she gunna be okay?" Sam asked.
You nodded and hugged her. You rubbed your hands down her shoulders and felt a warm liquid. You looked at her arm and saw blood trickling out.
"Elise! You arm oh my god"
Dean looked at Cas and he moved towards her.
"This may hurt"
Before you could say anything he put two fingers on her forehead and the deep cut disappeared.
"Okay what the fuck!" You shouted.
"Language!" Elise shouted rubbing her arm.
Sam and Dean chuckled and Cas looked at you.
"Are you injured?" He asks.
You shook your head "I'm good"