Jared Padalecki

Just a quick thing that came into my head, since I'm a tiny human I loved the idea of Jared freaking out over other tiny human readers

••••••••••••

Your hands got shaky as you lined up behind 3 other girls to asked questions for J2.
Yours question was what was they're favourite season to film so far, and why.
You fiddled with your hands and you looked up at the other girls. Being 4'11 bat the age of 15 was not fun.
Your hands were tiny and so were your feet, people often thought you were a 10 year old.
As the line shrunk and you got closer to the mic you started saying your question over and over hoping not to mess up.
"Okay next question" You looked up from your feet and a staff lady sent you forward.
You smiled at Jensen as he looked over at you and introduced yourself.
"Hi I'm Y/n-"
You were cut off by Jared "How old are you?" He asked smiling, he thought you were 10.
You giggled "I'm 15"
His eyes went wide "Oh my god!" He said standing from his chair. "Your so tiny"
He motioned for you to come over and you walked towards him. As you stood next to him you realised how tall he was. Your head around the middle of his stomach.
"What was your question tiny Y/n" Jared said handing his mic to you.
"What was your favourite season to film so far, and why?"
"That's two" Jensen said.
You sassily rolled your eyes then giggled.
They gave you they're answers and then you got a hug from both of them. But as you went to walk away from Jared he grabbed your hand.
"Her hands are tiny" He said into the mic.
You laughed "you just have really big hands and I have small hands"
You put your hand in a high five shape and he put his against yours, your fingers nearly reached the top of his palm.
The crowd aww and laughed as he made a puppy face and he wrapped his fingers around yours.
As you walked away you heard Jared "Bye tiny (Y/n)"
You giggled and quickly spoke into the mic "Bye moose man"