P A R T 15

A/N: Sorry for not updating I had writers block which sucked. I am in love with this fandom and am lacking quality inspiration! LIKE HAVE YOU SEEN ALL THE OTHERS YOU COULD READ ,INSTEAD U READ THIS CRAP! GO READ SKYDOESMINECRAFT RETURN OR THE END IS THE LIMIT (they are both mcyt books) I HAVE BEEN BUSY READING THOSE AMAZING BOOKS!!!

-Skys Pov-

I layed against the wall as Ty was sleeping, using my leg as a pillow for himself. He is so adorable, but now that I think about it didn't Notch and HeroBrine say there can't be 2 powerful beings? I look down at Ty, he was grunting in his sleep, which ment Nightmares as usual. Sighing I ruffled his hair and whispered into his ears.

We all love you Ty

You are safe with me

I will do my best to protect you...

He stopped as he sooned form a smile across his face. I really mean it Ty, I love you more then anything. It most have been horrible to find out I didn't know who he was...

The door slowly opened making a creeking sound. I growled under my breath hugging Ty in a protective hug.

"Ah ah ah, If you want your boyfriend to not be more injured then he is you will obey and follow me, unless you want to do this the hard way..."

He was right, Ty was bad enough with his broken wing and wounds. I moved my leg and placed his head on the floor.

I felt tentacles wrap around my arm and waist.

"In case you get any ideas~" I swear to fucking god I am gonna kill this guy...

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I HAVE SENT YOU A TINY PART! I AM SORRY BUT I AM SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL, SKYBRINE COMIC, BULLYS, AND NOW SUMMER SCHOOL *facepalm* I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BUT IT IS VERY DIFFICULT! I am currently working on all the other books hopefully they will be uploaded on thurday. HOPEFULLY OK