P A R T 13

(SOMEONE HELP ME LOOK WHATS PLAYING ON MY RADIO XDDDDDDD IM DYING HELP MEEEE!!!!

Jason: Everyone quiet down, this is electronic~

AHHHHHHH XDDDDDDDD)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Update A/n I just fell down the stairs in school, injured my left elbow and knee while some people laugh. Here comes My depression yay...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-Skys Pov-

Ty denied me leaving his side, even when I had to go to the bathroom he wouldn't leave me. Well he stood out of the bathroom not inside yah perves.

He slept in my room more often then I expected him too, not that I don't mind. It's just he says he has been having nightmares that he wouldn't talk to me about.

"Sky you alright?" I snapped out of my daze and looked at Ty, he had the bandages around his eyes still as he was hugging my right arm. I ruffled his hair as a light red flushed his face, adorable.

"I'm fine Ty, come on let's head to my room, change your bandages, then head to bed alright?" He nodded his head as I guided him into my room.

I slowly helped him on the side of the bed. As I walked into the restroom grabbing wipes and bandages I heard murmurs. I quickly looked out of the restroom seeing a uncousious Ty be picked up by a figure in a ragged cloak.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING! " I yelled dropping all the items to the floor. The person quickly looked at me as their eyes flashed into a light purple. I summoned my enchanted butter sword as the person spreader a pair of ender wings. Yelding my sword ready to attack, the person flew out a open window (which I'm postive was closed) into the forest.

I am not losing Ty, not after what he has been thru! I ran over to the window jumping out as I let my butter colored wings spread out flying at full speed to catch the culprit.

-few min later of chasing (idk what to write of the chase sorry...)-

She landed in a empty patch of the forest, she held Ty by his arm as she soon dissappeared within a second. I flew down to where she had dissappeared, it was impossible for her to do that unless she had very high magic. Where the nether did she go, I went between 2 trees and fell down. Holy shit! I quickly sat up and found myself in a metal room with a nether portal behind me.