P A R T 10

(BRAIN WHY YOU DO THIS MY BRAIN WOKE ME UP AT 1:56 A.M ON A SCHOOL DAY NOW MY SISTER IS CUDDLING ME IN HER SLEEP HELP!!!!)
-Skys Pov-

We all sat quietly at the table eating our breakfast. I on the other hand was having trouble, all I could think about was Ty. He was so nice and calm, his smile is so adorable it is always stuck in my head. Oh I will do anything to keep that beautiful smile on his face, I heard a snap as Seto was waving his hand at my face.

"Earth to Sky you in there?"

"Huh, What is it?"

"We have been calling you for the meeting, but you didn't answer us..." I hear laughter as I look up, oh great.

"Awwww is Sky thinking about his future boyfriend~" Jerome says smirking with his tongue out.

"Hahaha so funny, I'm dying of laughter..." I felt my face turn red as I slump down.

"Besides that Sky I was gonna do surgery on him this morning but he wasn't in there. You wouldn't by any chance know where he is?" He said tapping his clipboard, fuckkkkkkk.

"He is in Skys room," Seto and I quickly look at Jerome, how dah hell did he know 0-0," he slept with him last night. When I went up there he was in the bathroom."

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" I screamed and try to tackle Jerome and rip part of his fur off. I then look and see I was stuck in a bubble,"SETO LET ME AT HIM!!!!"

"Sky calm down, your coming with me to get Ty." He walked away having the bubble I was in follow at him, I gave Jerome the sign saying I was watching him. He just laughed and waved, you ass hole.

(She took the blanket and scratched me ahhhhhh)
-Tys Pov-

"Oof!" I fall down slowly hitting my face against the floor. I try to sit up and rub my face, at least it wasn't nether brick or obsidian like in the under world. I quickly hear the door open, I turn my head to the sound.

"See he is perfectly." It sounds like Sky.

"Yes Cause sitting on the floor and blood dripping from his chin is perfectly fine..." said Seto. Wait I am bleeding? I wiped my chin feeling a familiar liquid dripping. Eyup I'm bleeding, at least it feels like a cut. Suddenly someone wrapped there arms around my waist, I admit I know it's Sky but how I wished he warn me next time.

"TO THE CLINIC!!!!"

"Hold on a sec," Sky stopped jumping,excitingly (is that a word idk) as I felt a hand touch the back of my head. I flinch as I swatted it away, still not fond to touch.

"Ty, why do you have a bump on your head?" Shit he must have seen or felt my bump. I don't want to alarm them That I think someone hit me but...

"I fell on my head getting up." Yeah great excuse Ty.

"Alright then... Let us be on our way to the clinic for your surgery."

"Don't worry Ty I will wait for yah to be done." I then felt him kiss my cheek, as well as my face heat up.

This is gonna be a long day...

-3rd Person Pov-

As Sky held Ty close to his body, a certain Villager had gone missing. Brice had gone to the home where they were taken from, the house was tumbling down as there were claws mark all over the walls. Brice ran home to inform Seto of the situation, without knowing a certain person was watching above in a nearby tree.

- - - - - - - - - - -- - - -- - - - - - -

I hate school I can't update that much cause of it. I ALSO NEED TO SLEEP BRAIN

Brain: heh no I'm Gonna wake u up all night.

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter of this book and I will see yah next time.

Hopefully with a longer chapter but less wait time -3-"

Oh I also just uploaded a book called Squidlox (I will think of a better title later ) but ignore the book cover I will draw one later for now I'm gonna send Sky fan mail and hopes he signs my site and a squid sky HEHEHE