P A R T 9

A/N: So I am going to orlando for universal and lego land. I am so excited but i'm gonna be in the car for 3 hours so I'm gonna write to pass the time.
End A/N

-Tys Pov-

I walked over to Skys bathroom, holding onto the wall to keep myself sturdy. As I entered the bathroom I could make-out a sink or was it a toilet, I am not sure I quickly let go of the wall grabbing onto the object. Sink. I let myself balance on it and felt the back of my head, ouch the bump still hurt. What the nether hit my head, I decided to ignore the question as I heard the door open. I don't move afraid it was an attacker, I then felt the person chuckle.

"So your the new guy Sky slept with last night~" Said the person. I recognize that voice.

"Jerome?"

"The one and only!" he responded with clear accomplishment in his voice," Now since you know my name I guess you should at least tell me yours." Oh right, he doesn't remember...

I let my hand out to try and shake his hand.

"My names Deadlox but most people used to call me Ty." I heard a chuckle as I pulled my arm back,"What's so funny?"

"S-Sorry Ty it's just your facing the sink." he said letting out another chuckle under his breath. Oh god that's embarrassing. I felt his paw on my shoulder as he quickly turned me around, which I think was to face him. I then felt his Paw grab my hand and shake it.

"Well it has been a pleasure to meet Skys new boyfriend." ok what the heck! I felt my face turn red and heat up, I need to control myself when I hear his name.

"Oh come on you can't deny you guys are gonna date, he is bi so it's a possibility. If you do tell me first so I can ship it and make it my OTP." Alright am I sure this is Jerome?

"Anyway I will leave you to it, see yah Ty." I quickly grabbed the wall as I heard the door close.

Yeah such a great friend to abandon me when I couldn't even see his god damn face.