Chapter 2

Willow POV

After a while I started to get tired of dancing, so went and sat down at the bar, hoping no one would think of me as fresh meat (if you know what I mean). I had just settled down into my chair and ordered a drink (Coke, what else?) when I heard someone say, "Scotch is a little to much for you darling?"

I turned to see Spike, or more formally William the Bloody, but that went away real quick after the Initiative got a hold of him. God, was he annoying. After Xander and I discovered Buffy was the vampire slayer, the one special girl chosen out of every generation to fight the forces of darkness, and we helped her safe Sunnydale (and the world) for a pending apocalypse (wait, we did that twice, didn't we?) we quickly fell into the life of being the Scooby Gang, the slayer's treasured sidekicks and friends. We went on like this, slaying demons and saving the world (not to mention Buffy's social life), until one day Mr. Big Bad rolls into town. William the Bloody with his creator and mistress Drusilla, throwing our lives into chaos. He was on a killing spree, feeding on every human he could get a hold on, and at one point almost owned a magic ring that would make him invincible, until Buffy kicked his ass right out of town. He returned again only to be captured by the Initiative, a secret demon fighting organization that Riley (Buff's current boyfriend) was a part of. The Initiative put a chip in his head, which made it so that whenever he tried to harm a human, he would be hitwith cripping waves of neurological pain, pretty much making him a fanged puppy. I always wanted a puppy.

Story short, he is now a part of the Scooby gang, and at one point even hooked up with Buffy (which, let me tell you, was EWWW!). He's pretty friendly with Dawn, and Tara's nice to him, but he pissed Buffy off pretty badly when he told her that he knew she was just with him to keep herself distracted, and that she didn't really have feelings for him at all. Everyone was mad at him for that, and now Buff only talks to him when necessary. He's rather polite around me, and I can't say he's not good looking, but he's so friggin cocky! How am I supposed to put up with his stupid attitude?

*****TBC! Hope you guys liked it! Sorry about the short chapters! They'll probably get longer as the story progresses. Comment with questions, remarks, errors, or anything! Thanks for reading and being so great! I'm out all!*******