We Need to stop meeting Like this....

[ Okay Everyone it is me your Favorite writer with a another new book and this time its Spider man and Deadpool Horray !!!!. Okay so This is my story and i hope you enjoy and Please note i did change a few things around being the age of Deadpool cause i think his age is like 35 or something and i also Giving the Voices in his Wades head Names but Color names Like Red is For anger  and Purple is for Sexual and Green is for Positive and Black is for negative thoughts. You can tell i am not a super Hero or Villain fan i know a couple but pretty much that's its but i do like Spider man that i know so anyway let's just get into this.]

.......

" We really need to stop meeting like this peter.." Wade had whispered into peters ears causing a faint blush on his cheek." We didn't meet accidentally you called me out here,perv." Peter said with a blank expression. Wade had went quiet when he suddenly started talking again as in he remember calling him.

" That's Righttt i did call you." Wade chuckled as peter was mentally face palming." How many times do i have to tell you, if you got nothing to say or talk about then don't call me. Gee there could be someone in actual trouble!!." Peter said looking at Wade crossing his arms. wade had pulled his mask up so you could only see his lips and he pucker his lips leaning in." I Do need saving my lips that is." Wade said smirking as he pulled down his mask.

Peter sighed and turned around as was ready to take off when he felt two hands on each of his buttcheeks groping him. This caused Peter to let out a moan and his cheeks turning bright red." Sweet ass you go back here..." Wade has whispered into peter's ears with his husky voice." Ahhh...W Wade Stop.."Peter managed to say as wade continues to grope him pushing him against the wall wade rubbing his hard on, on peters butt. " I could Fuck You here and nobody would know.. " Wade said whispering into peters ears." Remember Long ago when i saved this sweet ass?  And you said you owe me.." Wade said pulling out a needle from his pocket slowly without peter noticing. Peter was about to argue when he felt a sharp needle in his neck that instantly knock him out in Wade's Arms.

" Even when he sleeping he looks so sexual." Purple said wade nodded his head in agreement." what are we gonna do with him?." Green asked wade only Shrugged before picking up Peter and tossing him over his shoulder." FUCK HIM AND THEN DUMP HIS ASS SOMEWHERE. "Red said shouting out with rage wade ignored him and continue walking down the quiet street. " Tho i think he still looks fucking Yummy, i wonder how he would look underneath Us. " Purple said wade drooled abit as he smacked peters behind but quickly shook his head and climb the long ass stairs to the top of a random building roof.

......

Peter was coming to. He tried getting up but he hadn't yet regained his Strength it was hard enough for him to keep awake. Peter had looked in the mirror and found he wasn't wearing his suit but simply a big as Hoodie that smelled like Wade this cause peter to wake up instantly when he remember what happened.

Trying to get on his feet and struggling peter finally got on his feet but wasn't long before he was going back down luckily Wade rushed over and caught him but dropped him once he heard the timer go off in the kitchen.

"Ouch..." Peter shouted in pain as his body hit the Floor Wade had taken off everything and landed on the couch in his boxers casually eating his pancakes.

" Seriously ? what the fuck did you do to me ?." Peter Asked the older male but was put on hold as Wade swallowed his pancake." I Drugged you and took you to my place.." Wade said Patting the seat between his legs telling peter to come over.

Peter stood up and quickly made his way on to the couch away from wade." Ya know once i get my strength back i will escape, Right ?." Peter said with a cocky attitude while looking at wade. Wade stared at him blankly before bursting into laughter rolling down on the floor." Your Hilarious kid but, i doubt you'll be able to to use your spider webs anytime soon." Wade said whipping the tears out his eyes from laughing as he looked at peter.

peter stared at him confused. " While you were sleeping i took a visit to a friend of mine and i got something really special so you see that cute little ankle bracelet you have ?." Peter looked down at his feet seeing the cute golden ankle bracelet with the Letters MB hanging off it.

Wade had pinned peter on to the couch and smirked." Of course you'll get you're strength back but with that little cutie on you ankle your more then an ordinary human Boy, My Boy. " Wade said licking the side of Peter's Face hungrily. Peter stared up into wade's face with rage." What the fuck wade ? what if someone needs help." Peter's strength was back and pushed wade away with all his strength to the floor before bolting for the door. He did not get far cause he was soon pinned to the wall." Really Peter we have got to stop meeting like this." Wade whispered into peter's ears causing his cheeks to turn bright red.

......

[ Okay so That was the first Chapter let me know what ya'll think and stuff and ya know it my first time writing without a Pov so let me know which one you prefer don't forget to check out my other books bunnies and go easy guys i ain't super super fan of marvels and Dc i just know names and bit of there story from tv and movies so go easy on me but hope you enjoy  ]

Ps : Was inspired by @spideypool-master