A few more dedications.

I realized that in the last chapter, there was someone that I forgot to thank who I owe so much to.

silversnowleopard.

I read her story for the first time on my other account, and it made me fall in love with fantasy, elements and writing in general. My imagination started going haywire after I finished reading her book, the Elementals almost a year ago; playing pretend in my bedroom that I was Coal's long lost sister named Charcoal, and a bunch of other stuff, and I remember being on my second account and telling Miss Leopard th a her original love interest was Coal's best friend, but then another cannon ship got in the way, so Charcoal changed to a different character. This will make sense in a second here.

Now, after telling Miss Leopard, she told me something that blew my mind, but you'll just have to read the story and get to the end to find out what. Basically, it made me get a boost of confidence about my writing, so I posted my first story not only on this account, but non my other. Well, technically speaking, it was my second book, but it was my first non-inspired one.

So, today I thank you, Miss Leopard.

Another author that I have to thank is...

NerdyShipper

She was the first person who's fan fiction I read. Her story, 'Your Special', was the first story I ever read in my life on this website. I was captivated by how easy it was to post on this website and how many reads her story had gotten. It still interests me.

All I can say is that if these two authors didn't exist, I wouldn't be here writing. I'd probably be asleep, it's like, really late here right now.

Thank you!

~Kat