Chapter Two: Red Light Green Light Challenge.

"How about you try it the other way around?" You suggest, as you saw that they were bummed that they wouldn't play with the Nerf arrows again. The ping-pong table was successfully in the back yard.  "Instead of doing the next challenge, you do that."

"That's not a bad idea, (First Name)!" Mark says. "How would it work?" You explain the rules of the game.

"So, red-light green-light, basically." Matt said.

"Pretty much so, yes." You reply. "Plus what's cool is that you can use the tape from the last challenge and recycle."

"You make quite the point." Matthias said. "You guys want to do it?"

"Yeah!" They reply. "(First Name), why don't you join us?" Ryan asked.

"I don't like being on video if it's public for someone across the world." You reply. You liked making videos, you just didn't like being in them if they were going on YouTube or Vine. "You guys can take credit for the idea." You say, hands subconsciously crossing over my stomach in nervousness.

"Alright then." Joey said. Mark explained the game and got ready to shoot the guys.

*No one's POV so author can be descriptive.*

The arrow launched into the air, grazing Matt's shoulder as it hit the wall. *

Everyone takes a giant step forward. Mark taunts them again, before shooting at Bryan. The arrow must have been going fifty miles per hour. Or more! The dart grazed Bryan, but he moved both his legs which you can't do. He went back to the start, probably plotting to kill Mark.

Mark shoots again, and the dart almost hit Bryan.

"Seriously?" You mutter, smiling and shaking your head. Mark shot once more, and it hit Ryan in the calf, causing him to have to go back to the start.

Mark shot at Matthias, and he did a great dodge, the arrow neatly grazing him.

J-Fred came to the end, victoriously putting his arms up. Everyone likes back up, getting ready for a new round.

"We have masks," Mark mentions. "But we chose not to use them."

"They're going to get hurt for many reasons." You mutter. Sometimes you care more about your friends then yourself.

J-Fred shoots, making Mark and Matt dodge successfully. Everyone takes a gigantic step forward.

He shoots another arrow, most likely going 100 miles per hour. Mark crouches, * feeling the wind of the arrow just hit him. Matthias also dodges, even though he really didn't need to.

Everyone takes a step forward, Bryan almost tripping.  You didn't realize how much suspense that isn't needed you were taking into the game. You were biting your lip, listening closely to the whistle of the arrows as they whizzed through the air.

It was really cool, though.

J-Fred shoots again, and Matthias steps behind Mark to have him as a human shield.

~Playing skip as author wants to get this chapter done~

They decided to add one more shooter to the game, but they could move as fast as they wanted heel-toe.

"Someone is going to get an arrow to the nuts." You say, sing-songy under your breath. Everyone moves when Mark and Bryan say go.

Matt decided to go in zig-zag lines, while J-Fred, Matthias and Bryan went straight. In the end of that round, Matt and Matthias were the next shooters.

~Another skip, as author had school~

Mark's glasses fell off, and it was luck that kept them from getting a face full of Matthias foot.