Chapter Six: Giant Finger Flick Football (Final)

Quick AN before starting: Fudge using 1st POV.

~

You and Mark stood up, and you were grinning stupidly, something you did on a normal basis. Grinning and laughing were your two coping mechanisms.

"Onto the last video of the day!" Ryan said before awkwardly chuckling.

"Yeah!" You say in hopes to lighten the mood a bit. Everyone smiled a bit.

"Okay, (Y/n), how do you think we should start the video? Last video we're shooting today." Mark asked. You looked at the area where people would be in frame.

You grabbed Matt's arm. "Kneel down here."  You say, and Matt kneels. You then grab Bryan's arm. "Bryan you... You will stand here with your hands on your hips like this." You put your hands on your hips and did something with your legs. Bryan copied it. "Cool, stay like that." You say, already grabbing your giant-of-a-brother Joey. "Kneel down right... Right here in front of Bryan."

"Are they going to get married?" Ryan asked. You all looked at him.

"They're brothers." Matthias said.

"Oh."

You laughed. "You didn't know that?"

"No!" Everyone started laughing, including Ryan. You grabbed Matthias' hand and pulled him to stand in the middle of nowhere. You then grabbed Ryan's hand and led him in front of Matthias to the side.

"Lay." You say.

"No, why?"

"You're wearing black, it won't show up." You reply.

"Fineeeeeeeeeeee." Ryan laid down. You then grabbed Mark's wrist and pulled him to stand over Ryan. Mark stumbled over Ryan, but you kept him from falling by pushing his chest back.

"Crisis averted." You say, turning on your heel and leaving frame. Mark looked at everyone, pretty satisfied.

"Nice job placing everybody, (Y/n)." Mark said. You bowed.

"Thank you, kind sir." You were loopy from the fact that it was about five and all any of you had done all day was do challenges.

"You're welcome, ma'am." Mark said, playing along. You both laughed, everyone thinking you were crazy.

"H-have fun guys." You say, going behind the camera. It took all of your willpower not to cry, thinking that when all of this was over; the challenges, the fun-times and laughs, that you would quite possibly never see them again. Of course you'd see your brothers, but not Mark, Ryan and Matt.

"Can you press play on the camera?" Mark asked. You nodded, and pressed a button.

" 'Sup guys," Mark said as Ryan lifted his upper body under Mark's legs. *Let's ignore how immensely wrong that sounded.* "You know how I like football, so I got my boys here, we're going to play some Giant Finger Flick Football. Let's get it on!" Ryan did a push-up and Mark... Was Mark. You stepped away from them, giggling at how weird it looked.

Joey mentioned that the football was slightly weathered since they used it for another challenge.

Mark said the scoring and then it was time for kicking.

"Go Team Up, whatever our name is." Mark said as he got ready to kick. He ended up kicking it into the neighbor's yard. You ran over there and knocked on their door.

"Do you mind if I get our football from your yard?" You ask. They look at you weirdly and nodded. You ran into their backyard and grabbed the football and ran back.