Chapter Three: (Polish Ping Pong) Ping Pong Pain Challenge.

(^^Dat Thumbnail.)

"Why do you have a ping-pong table?" Mark asks.

"Just to have one, I guess." You reply. You guys had successfully gotten your ping pong table to Matthias' for Team Edge, and you had a lot of paddles and balls for some abnormal reason.

~

So, Mark gets to attempt to hit Joey. He hit him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Mark tells Joey. He sounds like a puppy.

"No, no, no, no, never apologize," Matthias says.

"You have no heart!" You yell to Matthias. Matthias sticks his tongue out at you like a child. They play again and Mark nearly trips over the box of ping pong balls.

"Someone's going to get hurt," you mutter. As punishment, Mark has to get hit in the chest with a ping pong ball. His bare chest. He unbuttons his flannel and faces Bryan. You happen to be sitting in the corner on Bryan's side. 'I didn't know YouTubers had the time to work out.' You thought. Ryan holds a paddle in front of his face so that Mark doesn't break his glasses. When that doesn't work, you hear Mark say, "Give me a good spanking." While looking right at you. You get up and walk to the other corner to find an angle where it's more... You don't know... Funny. But deep down, you knew it was so he couldn't see you. The paddle hits and it's loud. You go back to your seat on the ground and watch Mark button his flannel.

"You're funny." You mouth when he makes eye contact. He gives you a smile in return. He got out and talks to the guys. After Bryan got out, all the guys who got out lined up. Matthias hits Mark every time and Ryan hits Matt. They play some more and Joey got out first in the round, then Mark, then Matt, then Ryan.

Once again, all the guys line up. Ryan hits Joey, and Matthias hits none of them. Scratch that, Ryan also hits Mark.

"That was way too funny." You say.

"Do you want to play a round?" Mark asked.

"If it's cool with you guys." You say. You were glad to know that everyone respects the fact that you didn't like being on camera. You pick up the extra paddle and serve it to Joey. As you predicted, you slipped on a ping pong ball and Mark - who followed after you - tripped onto you, so he was on top of you and your faces were so close together that had either of you leaned forward, your faces your would smash together.

"Are you okay?" He asks, not noticing that you were so close, only focusing on how you were doing.

"Y-yeah," you stammer, looking into his eyes. "Uh, you're kinda squishing my leg." You say. Mark jumps off of you and you get up. Matthias has his eyebrows up in a suggestive way, and you roll my eyes.

"You have to take a whack at Mark," Joey said.

"Fine." You take a ping pong ball and a paddle. Mark is on the other end. Matthias whispers something in his ear.

"Turn around," Joey said. Bryan, Ryan, and Matt all watched. Matt's eyes widened, Ryan's ears went red and Bryan's mouth went into a smirk. Matthias put three more ping pong balls by me on the table.

"Okay, you're good," Joey said. You turned around and Mark's flannel was totally off.

"Two on his chest, two on his back," Matthias said.

"Okay." You say. You serve one of the balls and it hits the middle of his back. "I'm sorry!" You say, feeling slightly guilty. You were one of those beings occasionally that really cared about the pain you inflicted on people on purpose. Matthias shoots you a playful glare. You serve another ball and it hits the back of his neck, and bounces back onto the table, only to bounce onto his back.

"Sorry!" You say.

"It's cool," Mark says, turning around to face you. You pick up one of the ping pong balls and serve it. It hit his chest. He gives you a reassuring look, as you were to apologize. You serve again, and it hit his belly-button.

Matthias turns to the camera and presses a button.

"Alright, I think we should have lunch," Matthias said.

"We can go to my place." You say.

"Can we do a challenge there?" Matt suggests.

"Which one?" You ask.

"THE SEVEN SECOND CHALLENGE!" Mark yells.

"You guys have fun," Bryan says. "J-Fred and I are going to head to the market and get some tape."

"Okay." You say.

~Mark's POV (This-is-regular BONUS)~

So, I knocked over the box of ping pong balls, and now Bryan gets to have a whack at hitting my bare chest. I'll admit. It was half for the viewers, half for the fact that I was steaming in this flannel. When he didn't hit me, I could tell everyone was disappointed.

"Give me a good spanking," I say, unintentionally looking at (Y/n) who happened to blush. Bryan gave me a hard one.

"You're funny." I see (Y/n) mouth to me. I smile back to her.

~Skip because I'm bored~

"That was too funny!" (Y/n) said.

"Do you want to play a round?" I ask her.

"If it's cool with you guys." Everyone nods. We get into position and I notice that Matthias left the camera on. (Y/n) starts, and slips. I - not noticing - trip and fall on top of her.

"Are you okay?" I ask her, staring into her (E/c) eyes.

"Y-yeah," She stammers. She looks into my eyes. "Uh, you're kind of squishing my leg." I immediately jump off of her, and I hear J-Fred say, "You have to take a whack at Mark. I go to the normal end of the table and (Y/n) goes to the other end. That's when Matthias whispers, "Take your flannel off."

"Why?" I ask.

"More pain." He replies. I start unbuttoning it, glaring at Matthias. I get it off, noticing the reactions of the guys from the sidelines.

"Okay, you're good." I hear J-Fred say. I hear the ball hit the paddle, and it hits the middle of my back.

"I'm sorry!" She says. She serves the ball again and it hit the back of my neck, bounced off of the table and onto my back.

"Sorry!" (First Name) says, as I turn around.

"It's okay," I say in a soft voice. She serves it again, and it hit my chest. I give her a reassuring look. She serves it again, and it hit my belly button, which tickled. I put my flannel back on, and Matthias turned off the camera.

"We should have lunch," Matthias said.

"We can go to my place." (First Name) offered.

"Can we do a challenge there?" Matt asks.

"Which one?" (First Name ) asks. Immediately a challenge popped into my head.

"THE SEVEN SECOND CHALLENGE!" I yell.

"You guys have fun. J-Fred and I are going to head to the market to get some tape." Bryan said. Oh no. Not the duct tape challenge.

"Okay," (First Name) says, and we head off to her place.