Chapter Four: The Seven Second Challenge and Diet Coke.

You and the other males arrive at your house.

"Hey, no dirty shoes in my house," you say. Mark and Ryan take off their shoes. You sighed, and told yourself that you'd make the boys clean up the mess later. "You can start your challenge. I'm going to start lunch." You say, going to the kitchen. 

"Wait," Matthias said. "Do you have that t-shirt I left here?"

"Yeah," you answer.

"Your house is freezing," Mark said. You run upstairs and grab one of your really big black heavy t-shirts, your biggest hoodie, Matthias' shirt, and a blue jacket. You throw each of the clothing items at them.

"Knock yourselves out," you say, entering the kitchen.

~No one's POV~ *This is basically going to include a lot from the video, so please do watch it first*

"Demonstrate three martial arts moves and name them, go," Matthias said.

"Crying chop, round-house kick, drop kick," Mark said, as his foot hit the floor, making him cry out in pain. "It sounded like a shot gun, but I did it, right?"

"Pretend the camera is a really cute baby," Matt said.

"Aww, it's so cuteeeeee." Matthias said, walking towards the camera, speaking gibberish. (Y/n) was watching after she finished making the salad. Matthias moved spots and smiled at (Y/n) as she had her eyebrows raised.

"Walk like a robot and transform into a bicycle, go," Ryan said. Matt stood up and walked like a robot before turning into a bad bike. He nailed it, just not quality.

"Say something really exciting in the most unenthusiastic way possible," Mark said.

"I can't wait to go to the water-park and have fun with Jessica because she's a cool person. Ha ha ha ha." Ryan said.

"Who's Jessica?" Everyone asked, including (Y/n).

It was pretty uneventful until Matthias read, "Allow someone not playing the game to tackle you."

~Your POV~

"Allow someone not playing to tackle you." Matthias read. You stood up and ran, knowing that you only had seven seconds. You tackled Mark.

"You are one strong individual," Mark said. *

"Individual," you repeat. "Big words for someone who doesn't know how to use it," you say, getting up. You sit back down off camera. "You better edit that out," you say, trying to make your glare convince them.

They finish that game.

"That pick-up line is going in the book of worst pick-up lines," you say. "You ruined Spongebob."

"Whatever," Mark says. They follow you to the kitchen and you get the dressing out of the fridge.

"Do you have pickles?" Matthias asked.

"Do you want to put them on toast?" You ask.

"Yes," Matthias replied.

"Fridge," I say. Matthias gets some bread and puts it in the toaster. He gets some pickles.

"This is a really good salad." Matt comments. Joey and Bryan enter your house, making you slightly afraid that it was an intruder.

"Ever heard of knocking?" You ask.

"Nope." They both say. They grab a bowl and fork and get some salad.

"Try this, J-Fred." Matthias puts the pickled toast in front of Joey. Joey tries it.