Prologue

Alright so this is my second book I'm starting and I really think this is going to be the best yet, Please put this book into your reading list, vote comment inbox anything to support me in this process in writing this book :)

__________________________________________________________________________

I pull on a blouse and a small mini skirt in a hurry, in hopes that the client didn't come before I was completely finished. I hated what I've become and I definitely hated what Kevin forced me into. I never thought that I'll be doing this for a living.

Tears fall out my eyes as I promised I wouldn't be like this. Like her. My aunt. But I guess promises are suppose to be broken.

I whipped the trails of tears as I heard Kevin yell at me from downstairs.

"Kylie your client is here." He yelled and startled me a bit. I still haven't gotten used to the yelling.

"Whatever, send the pervert up." I retorted while I rolled my eyes.

"Lose the attitude. NOW!" His deep voice yelled.

Within a couple of seconds the old man walked in.

He was maybe in his late fifties with a big gut that stood out like a sore thumb. His clothes were rags on top of rags, I gulp down the bile vomit that wanted to show it's head.

That bastard of a step-dad always picks that ugly dead beet ones. He makes it worst for me. It'd always made me sick to my stomach.

How could they do this with granddaughters the same age as me?

I came back to reality and realized the guy stood in front of me. Up close his hair was brown, he was caucasian. He reminded me of them perverts I used to watch on Tv when I was younger, now I get paid for having sex with them.

“So how would you like it?” I asked, trying to bite back the bile rising in the back of my throat.

“I don’t know. You're the whore aren't you.” The man said, his erection already springing as I began to pull down my blouse.

I hold back the anger as I listen to his assaults.

I’d usually lift it over my head, but I found guys seem to like it better when you pulled it down your legs. It was disgusting. He quickly put on a condom; at least I wouldn’t have to force him to wear one. Every other guy seemed to think they could convince me to go bare.

I rolled my eyes and grumbled, “Fine, move over.”

I shouldn’t be so rude, but every time my stepdad forced me to do this, in order to pay the rent, he claimed, it sickened me. He certainly always found money to buy alcohol. Some men would get offended by the way I acted, and then demand their money back, which was always paid up front to my father. Others would be excited by it, and be willing to tip. 

This particular guy seemed new to this, so it was highly unlikely he would cause trouble. If he did, my stepdad would pull out his gun and force the man to leave. Then he would make me pay, regardless of if it was my fault or not.

I didn''t do anything sexually when I had finally gotten the rest of my clothes off.

The first few times, I might have tried to wiggle and impress, but that was before I knew the truth. It didn’t matter to these guys what I did, or if it did matter, it wouldn’t make a difference in the end. They still got sex; my stepdad still got his money. 

I laid on the bed next to the man, spreading my legs open, letting see me completely. The man started getting up to his knees, he moved around to my front, ready to enter me. I turned my head and looked up at the white filthy ceiling.