Getting Her A Puppy

Dr. Green's POV
We finally are allowed to bring her home. She has been clinging to Corey's puppy for the past three weeks. They are coming over to pick him up tonight and we need to get a puppy before lily leaves. So now Silas and North and I are at the shelter trying to pick a puppy or dog for her. We have it down to a yellow lab and a German Shepard and yellow retriever. They all are two years old but they fit best with our needs. We decide to go with all three since we all couldn't agree and they got along just fine. I just hope it doesn't back fire on us. Kota agreed to train them to help her in anyway if we are not around. We head home and drop the dogs off at Kota's mom house. We go in and see her sleeping on Luke's chest along with that damn dog. Luke smirks when he sees all our eyes land on lily. I really hate this dog. We are going to make sure those dogs don't steal her away from us.
****************************************************
Luke's POV
I have her on my chest sleeping because she was tired of laying in bed so I moved her to the couch. I have situated but the lily wants to cuddle with cupcake who is already asleep on my chest so I have Kota put her on my chest as well. He smirks then fades when he gets a text message. He immediately starts muttering numbers under his breath and I say" What is it? Is there something wrong with her test results? Is everyone else okay?" He says " they haven't came back yet and Doc, Silas and north decided to get three dogs instead of one." I snicker and say" We should've know better to send those three." He nods his head. He's about to leave when cupcake starts screaming and crying " No! Don't hurt them please! No! Luke! Kota! Stay with me. I'm so sorry please stay with me! You can't do this to us." She screams this over and over again until I finally get her to wake up. The stupid mutt tries to get to her but she only wants us. We put the dog down and I sit up with her in my arms. The others come running in trying to figure out what happened. The dog jumps up and into her lap whining at her but she is too busy sobbing into my chest. At least we know she doesn't favor the dog more then us. Owen says " what was it this time." I shrug along with Kota. Kota whispers" ten, do you want to lay down in the bed room or talk about your dream first?" She nods her head and clings to both of us even harder. I whisper " it's okay. We're safe, your okay." She sobs even harder. I sigh and pick her up and carry her around. Of course Erica thought it was good time to bring the dogs over. They were already well trained because they went around us and guarded us growling at anyone who stepped close to us and of course lily follows suit with them. Kota say" Down "and they all stop and lay down. I hand her to Kota and say" She had a nightmare with all of us in it. She is talking quietly to Kota about it and we leave the room with the others to give them alone time.
****************************************************
Kota's POV
I hold her while she tells me about how they made fake videos of us getting hurt or fake people actually pretend to be us and fake being hurt just to mess with us. I hold her and whisper smoothing words to try and calm her down and relax. I say" sweetie look what we got you so when lily leaves today you have three new cuddle buddies along with us of course." She nods her head and says" thank you." I smile and say" my pleasure. We were actually thinking of getting one but you gave us the perfect reason to get another one." She nods her head and holds tighter to me muttering your mom saw it and who ever else is here didn't they?" " she blushes slightly and I know she's embarrassed. I say" I'm sorry sweetie but everyone saw it but it's nothing to be embarrassed about." She continues to look down and I say " let's go back out I'm sure everyone is worried about you." She nods her head and I carry her back out.