Nightmares

Victor's Pov
I am sitting/ watching her. The others went to get lunch or go home to change real fast. I'm stroking her hair when she starts shaking and breathing heavily. I start shaking her awake. She wakes up and start crying clinging to me like her life depended on it. I say" Shh, it's okay I got you. You're safe. I'm right here." I rock her back and forth until she is silently crying instead of sobbing. I already yellowed lined them to let them know what's happening. I hear people come in thinking it's my brothers. I just wave and go back to calming her. I was wrong because it wasn't my brothers it was ravens family. Raven yells" What the fuck did you do to her! Why the fuck is she crying?!" She starts crying more and I hear my brothers come charging in ready for a fight. We ignore them and start trying to calm her down again. I say" She had a nightmare. So can you guys come back in an hour. We want her calm and collective right now. Thanks I'm sorry but this is what has to happen." Raven says" Okay and I'm sorry I just saw her crying and I lost it. We're come back later. We're early so we don't mind the wait." I nod my head and watch them leave.

Sorry I know it's short but having a hard time writing.