One on one's

Kota's Pov
It's just ten and I in the room. She's sitting in my lap just staring at the clouds. I say Hey sweetie, I missed you so much and I love you. I am so sorry for not saving you. But I am never letting you leave my side again I don't think anyone else is going to as well. She giggles and I laugh. She looks me in the eyes with her sad ones and I just want to make her happy again. She says" Kota are you mad at me." I say No why would I be mad at you? She looks down and says" I can't sleep without seeing them or raven killing them. For befriending Wil. Not listening to you about him. For letting them kidnap me." I am shocked I will never be mad at her. I say sweetie this is not your fault. You have a big heart and you just wanted to help him feel less alone. Just how you felt. He betrayed you. I don't care if you didn't listen you just wanted to help him. Exactly how we helped you. I kiss her head and say I can never be mad at you. I promise you that no one is mad at you. It's not your fault you have flash backs of what happened. Hopefully they'll get better and you will only have them once in a while. She just nods her head and lay against my chest. God I love her. She says" Kota?" I say Yes sweetie. She says" I missed you too and I love you too. Actually I love all of you." I kiss her head and rock her back and forth to smooth her.
***************************************************************
Nathan's Pov
I walk back into the room to see Kota rocking her back and forth. I say Hey, Peanut what are you doing? Kota gets up and puts her in my lap while whispering" Good luck." He wipes some of the tears away and says to peanut" I'll be back later you be good sweetie. Gabe should bring some new clothes for you to change into. Okay." And with that he leaves. I say Hey you okay are you hungry? She nods her head and says" Later too comfy." I laugh and say Oh yeah we're eat later. Peanut why do you keep asking us if we're angry at you? She says" I made you guys fall apart and befriended Wil. And I let myself get kidnapped by them, not being able to sleep. I can feel them inside me when I close my eyes it always feel so real." She starts crying and I say" Shh, it's okay your safe. No one is mad and it's not your fault it's never is. I promise you we'll never fall apart again because we are never leaving you. I or we all love you too much." She says I love you guys so much. They even said they killed you. I blamed myself thinking your families hated me. I wouldn't have blamed them. I actually begged them to kill me since I had nothing to live for if you guys weren't alive." She sobs into my chest and I cry just as well. I wouldn't have been able to handle it if she did die. We both just sit there and cry. She hangs onto me like a lifeline or something. I whisper" We'll never leave you and no one could hate you. People in their right minds I mean. It'll take a lot more than that to get ride of us." She giggles and I laugh. God she's been through hell and she still can laugh is amazing. Mr.Blackbourne walks into the room letting me know my time is up. I kiss her head and say I'll be right outside the door holler if you need me. I pick her up and put her in Mr.B's lap and walk out. As soon as I walk out I sob.
***************************************************************
Mr.Blackbournes Pov
I walk in to see Mr. Griffin and Miss. Sang sobbing. What the hell is going on in here. Mr. Griffin says something to her and puts her in my lap. I wrap my arms around her and say" Sang it's okay we're not mad at you. It's okay I got you we'll never letting you go again. When we have family meetings you will sit in the other room with the door open. We will also will have someone sit in there with you with the Windows padlocks on all the Windows so no one can come in. No one will ever hurt you again. I promise you that. I missed you so much it hurt. I love you Sang. She says" I love you too and missed of course." I laugh at that and so does she. Now everything in the world is right again. I say" We are buying a house that all of us including Uncle, Erica and Jessica to live together. Would you like that I'll even allow max if you want." She says really I'll love to and max has to stay. She giggles a little and sighs. She says" Will anything ever be normal again?" I say no I'm so sorry this happened but if I could do anything I would stop that forms ever happening again. We'll all survive this even you. Your so strong and amazing but you don't even know it. That's what makes me love you even more. She hugs me and we just stay like that until Luke comes into the room. I say I am going to be right back be good and call me if you need something. I kiss her head and put her in Luke's lap carefully. I take a breather and walk out to my brothers.
***************************************************************Luke's Pov
I walk in to see cupcake and Mr.B hugging each other. I look cupcake in the eye to see she was crying and I hate it when she's crying so I get the heavy stuff out first so we can have fun. I say I am in love with you and I know my brothers are too but I don't care if you pick one of them. I'll hate it but I'll expect it because it will make you happy. She cuts me off by saying" I love all of you too." I hug her and say So do you want chocolate because I have two Hershey bars with our names on it in my pocket. She giggles and nods her head. God I missed that sound so much. I say here you go cupcake we can't tell North okay. She nods her head and we eat our candy bars. I say I'll bring in more when he's not looking for later. I'll put them right here so he can't steal it. This is our little secret okay. She is full on giggling now. We hear some one come in and immediately stop and act like where innocence little angels. She nods her head and we see it's just Dr. Robert. I say oh it's you I thought you were one of my brothers for a second. She is silently giggling because I pretend to sigh. He says" Um, what are you two up to right now. I know it's no good if you were hiding because you thought it was one of your brothers coming in." I say nothing and look at her. Dr. Robert smirks and says" Yeah right but it better be nothing bad. How you feeling Sang?" She says" Good and it's nothing bad. We're just hiding candy from North." He says" Oh okay I won't tell anyone about it and I am glad you are feeling better now." We both nod and Victor walks in. I say" see you later cupcake." I kiss her head and leave.