Thanks A Lot Raven

Silas's Pov
Aggele mou has not put that puppy down since raven handed it to her. Aggele mou and the puppy are curled up together sound asleep. I say" How did you know it would calm aggele mou?" He says" Back in Russia whenever a girl was crying we gave them chocolate or a puppy and they always stopped crying. I just hoped it help calm her down because I hate when little bird cries." I nod my head and sigh in relief. I see all my brothers start to relax and sit back down. We all look at her sleeping with the puppy. Corey comes up and says" I thought I was getting my puppy back? Raven did you kill it? Or did you let it go?" We all snicker knowing that he probably threatened to do those things. Raven says" No little bird has it see." He is smiling like a mad man. Corey sighs and says" I guess I'm not getting Lily back anytime soon. At least she's in good hands." I say" Why did you name your puppy Lily?" Corey's face blushes and he mumbles something but we couldn't hear it so I say" What was that?" He sighs and says" That's the first thing sang said to me she's like a little sister to me." We all laugh and say" Good thing because she only talks about how good of a brother you guys are."
***************************************************************
Kota's Pov
Ten is still sleeping with the Lily. I still find it funny how Corey named it because Sang like the name. They had a mission so we got to keep it. She's probably going to want a puppy now. Thanks a lot Raven. I see everyone is thinking the same thing great just great. I will do anything for her even if it means getting a puppy but I don't think Gabe, Mr. B and doc would be too happy about that. Gabe would be complaining about how he ruined his designs and what not. Mr.B will get frustrated with the thing. Doc would complain about the place not clean enough and she would rather spend all her time with the puppy which will only listen to her and be an angel around her and then become vicious when she's gone or if we take her time away from it. Every time I think of Mr.B's cat I shiver. That thing still gives me nightmares. I can see everyone is remembering that problem. I still have that scar from it. It attacked me because I kissed her on the head like seriously. We put it down but we told her it ran away. We weren't going to tell her that we put it to sleep no way in hell.