The Funeral

Thank you BurgerpantsX3 for supporting me!!!
  Soon the black fabric she was sobbing into was soaking wet. Luna wasn't very aware of what she was sobbing into, but it was soft, and it smelled familiar.....too familiar.... She looked up to see a kind white face with adorable blue eyes. Artemis!? "I-i oh I'm sorry for that Artemis!" She said as she tried to wipe the salty stains off the cats tuxedo, but with no avail. "I....I ....WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" She sniffled into the tuxedo once again, and felt a warm fuzzy arm wrap around her.

  Luna's POV:
  I was crying because we where at Usagis funeral. Everyone was in their own pits of despair. Well, I was hoping that i was in a pit of despair with Artemis. Just cuz we're friends!! Not for any other type of reason! No! Pshhhh....w-we're just friends! R-right?

  Artemis's POV:
  Luna is beautiful even when she's crying. I just can't believe Usagi is gone. I know that she is just going to go to the moon, but still....I can't bear seeing Luna like this.
She's the one I... I..... Oh never mind. It isn't important. What's important right now is that Usagi....Sailor Moon. Is gone. The leader of the guardians. I nuzzled Luna. It seemed to help her feel a bit better. Hopefully we can manage without Sailor Moon.

  And you know who everyone was mad at? Tuxedo Mask. For abandoning Usagi in her time of need. And he didn't even show up to the funeral. Suddenly Luna leaped out of Artemis's arms and ran out the church's door tears falling to the floor behind her. "WAIT LUNA WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Artemis cried out, but there was no response.

No ones POV:
  Luna ran across the roofs salty drops coming from her eyes. I can't live with the thought that I failed to guide Sailor Moon.....no......Usagi.....I'm a failure!! Suddenly she stumbled and fell on her face. When she got up she felt her face with her soft paws, she looked back down on them, they where covered in blood. Then she felt it. A stinging pain in her nose. Pat pat pat... She heard the sound of paws against roof tops. Artemis..... She couldn't bear to have him see her like this... So she ran....

  Luna's POV
I know I'm going to regret not going to him, but I know where I must go....I must find Momoru.... To get revenge. I ran until I found his apartment. I burst through the glass, the shards scratched me, but I didn't care. I lightly jumped on his bed my bloody paws staining his blanket. I quietly walked up to the front of the bed where his head lay. I didn't exactly know how I was going to get revenge ...but I was...."hmmmm....." I scratched the back of my head. "LUNA THERE YOU ARE!!" Artemis ran up to me. "Luna I, LUNA YOUR HURT!" Artemis exclaimed. "Oh, uh, I'm fine don't worry about me." "I have to worry about you! Because I-I l-lo...." I was anxiously awaiting what he was going to say...BUT THAT IDIOT MOMORU HAD TO WAKE UP. SERIOUSLY THE WRONG TIME DUDE!!! "Wha...what are you two doing here?!" Momoru asked. "GETTING REVENGE ON YOU!!!" I unsheathed my claws and lashed out.... "LUNA NO!" Artemis yelled and everything went black....