A Painful Mistake

BurgerpantsX3 thanks for supporting me!!! WARNING: this episode is sort off...anti-Momoru (or however you spell his stupid name....)
Luna's POV:
My claws hit something....but something soft...and ....white..... Artemis fell to the bed, blood staining his white fur. "No......NO ARTEMIS!!! GOD IM SORRY IM SO SORRY!" I had left claw marks down Artemis's side. I had hurt Artemis!!!! "OH ARTEMIS!!!" Small droplets turned to streams of tears as I licked Artemis's wound. He had jumped in front of Momoru. But why?! As if reading my thoughts...Artemis responded. "I couldn't let you become a murderer from sadness.....I had to stop y-you.... " He closed his eyes. "NO DON'T DIE ARTEMIS PLEASE!!!" Luna cried out. "Don't worry he's just unconscious." Momoru reassured me. I kept crying. "This....this is all my fault! It's all my fault.... I'm sorry Momoru....I got way carried away. I was just upset that you didn't save Sailor Moon." "WHAT?! Is Usako ok?!" He grabbed me by the shoulders "Uh, well.....you see...- "TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO SAILOR MOON, NOW." "I-I...SHES DEAD OK?!" Momoru gasped...then his expression went blank. "M-Momoru? Are you-" Suddenly he grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and threw me out the window! I could feel my self hurdling down...falling and falling....falling and falling....

Artemis's POV:
All I could see was a momoru grab a black shape...Luna.... Then....throw it out the window. I woke up with a jerk. "LUNA!! NOOOO!" Without thinking about my injuries or safety...I jumped out after her. I eventually caught up to her and held on to her as we fell. "Don't worry Luna....I won't ever leave your side..." "Artemis!!" Luna exclaimed. Then tears started running down her face. She squeezed me and I held on to her. I never felt so scared yet....so happy. Luna made everything feel amazing. Even if it was falling from a 26 story building. I saw the ground come closer and closer. And closed my eyes tightly waiting to feel my spine break in two or more. Then I thought....maybe...maybe Luna can survive if she lands on top of me..I would die..but she might survive. Il do it. For you Luna. I saw the ground only about 50 feet below us. Then I decided I would say it right then and now. "Luna....I...I LOVE YOU." I flipped myself so Luna was on top of me. "ARTEMIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Her tears flew up as water droplets. Everything felt like it was in slow motion the ground only 10 feet away. "Artemis please don't do this!!" Luna pleaded. "I have to Luna. I would do anything for you. The ground 5 feet away. "No, NO ARTEMIS I LO-" then everything went black...then white.

Luna's POV: "NOOOOOOOOOOO, ARTEMIS!!!!!!" I had never felt so sad in my entire life. Artemis had hit the ground I heard

-WE INTERRUPT THIS STORY TO BRING YOU....IM SCARED IM DRIVING AND ITS POURING AND LIGHTNING AND THUNDERING AND I SUPER SCARED CUZ THIS IS THE BIGGEST STORM IN MN IVE SEEN IN A WHILE BurgerpantsX3 HELP ME IM SCARED...WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!-
-We interrupt this story again to bring you.... ...it's clearing up a little now....good....heh...ITS STILL SCARED THOUGH. SNIFFLE SNIFF SNIFF.-

I heard a cracking noise. His spine-

IM SORRY WE INTERRUPT THIS MESSAGE AGAIN CUZ I JUST BIT THE SIDE OF MY MOUTH....OOOOOOWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE.-

His spine snapped. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I sobbed into his soft white fur even though I felt a pain unlike anything I ever felt. My spine my shoulders and my tail where throbbing. But that didn't matter. Artemis.....was dead.

PS: HES NOT DEAD DONT WORRY.
OH AND I KNOW IT SUCKS.