A tragic death

Thanks BurgerpantsX3 for encouraging me to do this fanfic! Sorry if it's awful I don't have experience with this kind of writing. Oh and this is just a fanfic. It's not real.

   Pat pat-pat pat went the black cats feet as she ran on the roofs with her "master", the famous Sailor Moon. All the guardians where on a mission to defeat a dangerous enemy. All of them where in their late 20s. As they ran across the roofs a huge monster loomed in front of them.

  It had 24 arms 6 glowing red eyes and its teeth where like nails. Saliva spit out everywhere as it roared it shriek like scream. "EEEEUUUUUGHHHHHH!!!!" Sailor Moon Screeched as she was wiped the glop of her face. Of course Sailor Moon was still her juvenile self.  "FIRE.........SOUL!!!!" Sailor Mars yelled out, while Sailor Jupiter did her Sparkling wide pressure attack and sailer Venus her crescent beam attack. The monster writhed in pain as 12 of it's arms broke off with one arm it grabbed sailor moon. Sailor moon while trying to catch her breath yelled: "TUXEDO MASK!!!! HEEELP!!!" But..... No one came. Sailor Mercury used her bubble spray freezing attack on the monster, its arms now covered in ice was helpless. All the sailor guardians started to kick and punch the monsters arms, and one by one they broke off. All but the one holding Sailor Moon. "TUXEDO MASK! TUXEDOOO MAAASSK!" "Sailor Moon, you have to stop relying on Tuxedo Mask Sailor Moon!!!" Luna yelled as  sailor moon struggled.

  Then.....something horrible happened..... Sailor Moon stopped writhing and then from around her and the monsters arm came blood. The monster had stabbed Sailor Moon in the chest. Sailor Moons eyes went blank. The monster dropped her to the ground shrieking. Sailor Jupiter had cut the monster in the back of the head.
Green glop gushed out.

"No......NO NO NOOOOOO!!!!!" Luna ran over to Sailor Moon tears streaming from her eyes. As she cried she felt a fuzzy paw rest on her shoulder. She turned around and wrapped her arms around Artemis's middle soaking his fur with tears. All the Sailor Guardians silently weeper as they gathered around sailor moon.

Suddenly Sailor Moon coughed up some blood and opened her eyes. "Sailor Moon your alive!" All the guardians cried out. "Yeah, but, n-not for long..." Sailor Moon said smiling weakly. "NO SAILOR MOON YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE O DIE I WONT ALLOW IT!" Sailor Mars said roughly. "S-sorry...it's too late to help me..." "NO IF YOU DIE ILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!" Sailor Mars retorted with tears in her eyes. "No....I'm going to die.... I just want to say, that your the best friends I could ever have. Especially you Luna..." Sailor Moon said amongst coughs. Then her eyes turned blank. "No.....NO. NOOOOO USAGIIIII NOOOOOO!!!!!!" Luna collapsed to the ground sobbing.

"It's ok, Luna....she'll be ok." Artemis reassured her. "Sailor moon soul will go back to the moon. She I definitely not gone. She's not gone.

(I know. And I'm sorry.....

This.

WAS.

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE...

Sorry.)