twenty - five

"Holy fuck mate, we have like only two more months." Liam says as he throws his arms around his two best friends happily. Louis grins and Niall smiles at that.

Nothing to worry about.

"Hey, you know, I've been thinking a lot about going to gym for afternoon practices. I mean, incoming freshmen are starting practices. Might as well join them for the last time." Louis shrugs as he takes a seat in our usual after dismissal table. Which isn't that far from the entrance because it's a lot of work to walk to our usual lunch table, you feel.

"Yeah okay. I'll come with." I shrug, "Liam, you coming?" Liam stares at me for a second before taking a bite off his burger shaking his head.

"I got to g–" Liam rolls his eyes and stops talking as he sees me giving him a pointed look. He swallows the burger with a sarcastic smile on his face and I return one as well.

"Nicola wanted me to come with her today." We nod our heads at Liam.

"I'm so excited to graduate." Louis grins brightly before ruffling his hair, sort of styling it. I take my uniform's blazer off seeing as it has a ketchup stain now. Stupid hotdog.

"Yeah, me too." I reply. We then stand up, bringing our rubbish throwing them in the bin as we make our way out. Once Liam had run off to grab his bag and to his car, Louis and I start walking to the field. I sit on the bleachers with a smile on my face as I take in the weather, the little rookies playing, a bunch of older guys talking to younger football players and honestly, one thing I love about this school is that it's completely diverse but everyone seems to get along and everyone seems to know each other.

I don't know how that's possible. Black magic probably.

"Lou, you do know there's a changing room right?" Louis scoffs at me.

"And have to walk to the changing room?" He asks disbelievingly. I chuckle and he lets out a breath of laugh.

"Don't know about you Nialler but I'm off!" He then runs to his coach, immediately indulged in a conversation or two.

"Hello." I hum and smile at Harry as he takes a seat beside me. Close enough for my liking, really. He smiles and rubs his hands together.

"So what are you doing here?" I ask. I take a look at Harry and I can't believe how stunning he is. Natural lighting deffo makes a person very beautiful.

Harry shrugs and faces me, "Thought I would want to join you for a while." I smile and nod my head in acknowledgement.

"So, why aren't you on the field?" Harry looks at me and looks at the field again.

I shrug, "Not in the mood, I guess. Plus, you'd be missing me." I tease and he chuckles.

"If I'd known better, the school's well known admired boy is flirting with me." Harry smirks. I can feel my cheeks heat up and he pats my thigh.

"Maybe I am."

___________________
unedited
I MIGHT DO A DOUBLE UPDATE SO HEADS UP bc i remembered something and it honest to god made me giddy so ya know

btw i updated compliments so go check it out!!!

and look at the pin i bought (it's from rxa.ph on instagram)