six

"Oh God, he's at it again." Louis mutters shaking his head. Liam chuckles as they follow behind their blonde and loud friend.

"Hello, Chelsea!" He shouts, waving.

"Oi! Cole!" Niall high fives him. Niall smiles brightly, getting his books from his locker.

Louis leans on the locker, watching his best friend intently. Niall laughs and shakes his head.

"Fuck, I'm so loud again." He sighs. Niall can't stop it sometimes. It's just his nature to talk or greet everybody except some people he really hates. It's his nature to talk to seventh graders who don't even talk to him. Probably just friends of his friends.

Liam comes out of the bathroom just as Louis and Niall pass by. They walk back to their room and they see Calum.

"Hello, asswipe!" Niall greets. Calum rolls his eyes and swats Niall's shoulder. Niall then sees Ben and Daniel coming towards Calum.

"Hello asswipe's friends!" Niall high fives. Right after that, Harry comes out of their room. Niall suddenly glances at him before turning to Liam and Louis.

Liam and Louis smirk dragging Niall with them. "Oh, good morning Harry!" Louis greets. Liam smirks at Niall and Harry walks away with Calum, Ben and Daniel.

"Cat caught its tongue?" Louis smirks.

"Fuck off." Niall grumbles playfully before walking in their room.

Some crush.