nine

"What a fucking dick." Niall shouts as loud as he can in the room. Calum, Chelsea, Dan and Luke are silently fuming too.

"Does he fucking think we'll actually be good with him? The fuck did he do? He's the team leader and he leaves it to us? To Liam? Where the fuck was he the whole time? Huh?" Calum rages on.

"Fucking his girlfriend in the bathroom, that is." Dan scoffs.

Liam and Niall weren't prepared to be dubbed as their leader. Yesterday, they didn't expect Dustin to call them and tell them to do the whole cheer choreography.

"And what? He fucking cussed at us? Useless shits? Where the fuck was he? You're not the leaders, are you? He didn't even tell you or suggest what to do!" Chelsea pulls her hair out in frustration.

Louis comes up and silently comes in the room, "Mate."

He sits by Niall and grabs Niall's gatorade from his bag for him to take.

"Let's go down." The five of them cool down, with smiles on their faces. Although, they're beyond pissed. Angry, even.

Niall helps Liam out with the little children forming their line as the games for the children are to be done in a while. After they do that, their "i-hate-Dustin" group start murmuring about what happened and Harry happens to be in the circle too.

Suddenly, Mark, a year 6 basketball participant, approaches Niall.

"Ni, we don't have enough players for basketball upstairs." Niall sighs and nods. He brings an arm around Mark's little shoulders.

"Okay, hold on." Niall starts to approach Dustin but remembers they might just piss each other so he turns around, in hopes to find someone who wasn't obviously mentally killing Dustin.

He found Harry. He was talking to Dan.

"Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry." Niall whisper shouts, facing opposite of Dustin. Harry looks at him before responding.

"Yes yes yes yes yes?" He steps closer and Niall can't help but smile,

"Can you please tell Dustin that we lack basketball players upstairs? Don't tell him it's from me." At that, Harry nods and starts to walk away but Niall stops him.

"Wait! Hold on." Niall says. His friends and Harry look at him.

"Wait a while. Everybody spread out." His friends then realize what he's doing so they spread out and he looks at Harry.

"Okay go go. Thanks Harry!"

What Niall doesn't know is Harry had a smile plastered on his face a little longer than it should have.