twenty - one

"Man, I'm fucking exhausted." Niall breathes out as he leans on the railings, watching students walk to the mall from school. They just had a little party in celebration for finishing the first semester.

Louis has gone home since Fizzy had to go to Leeds since her friend bought her a ticket to see her for the weekend. Liam had left with other guys so all Niall has is Calum and his friends at the moment. Let time pass by and meet up with Liam and their friends maybe.

As Niall waits for Calum to come out of their room, he looks down to continue watching people walk by but he sees Ben looking up.

"Niall!" Ben calls out. Niall raises his eyebrows waiting for him to continue.

"Can you pleeeaaase tell Harry to come down already?" Ben shouts loud enough for Niall to hear but all he understood was please harry and down.

"Please Harry down? Oh boy." Niall mumbles before laughing at himself. He turns around and spots Harry immediately when Harry's neck snaps the other way. Harry then slowly looks at Niall with a blush on his face as he continues talking to his friend.

"Hey, Harry." Harry stiffens for a moment, Niall smirks at that.

"Ben said to come down already." At that, Harry moves a little and stands beside Niall to take a look at Ben from above.

"Ugh, coming!" With that, Harry turns to Niall and a grin on his face.

Harry then holds his hand up to high five Niall and Niall high fives him.

"It's now or never." Harry thinks.

But as usual, Harry takes a hold of his hand before leaning down to peck Niall cheek, stunning Niall. He then winks at Niall and Niall's eyes widen. Harry smiles cheekily and walks towards the stairs and Niall turns around.

"Did you just wink at me?" Niall asks disbelievingly with a blush.

Harry turns around giggling, running his hand through his hair, "Bye, Ni!" And he disappears.

"Calum hurry the fuck up, I need coffee, mate!" Niall shouts as he walks in Calum's room with the biggest smile plastered on his face.

_____________
i wasnt supposed to update so sorry if this was shit
i love you bebz