Imagine 13

"GO AWAY!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!!" You scream at Calum. He just got back from tour and you found out that he had sex with a girl while he was in Germany.
"NO!" He yells making the dog bark. Calum pushes the dog off when they jump up on him. Calum pins you to the couch.
"Let go of me!!" You try to get out of his grasp.
"Not until you calm the fuck down Y/N!" He yells and you bite his hand making him wince. "Don't bite me!" His grip got tighter on your wrists stopping the blood flow to your hands.
"Then let the fuck go of me! I'm done with you!!" You scream and he slaps you leaving you shocked. Calum has never hurt you. Now he just slapped you leaving your cheek red. Tears fill your eyes and your hands go numb.
"You and I BOTH know you don't mean that!" He yells and you growl and knee him making him wince bad and you were able to push him off. You race up to your room slamming the door shut. You sit on your bed and start to cry. Your boyfriend broke his promise that he will never love another girl while he was away. Then he yells at you and slaps you really hard. You hug yourself. You've never felt this much pain before. You didn't know what to do. You looked at your hands as they slowly turned back to their normal color as the blood flow continued.

An hour later Calum came upstairs and opened the door. He didn't look at you as too watched him go to the closet. He grabs another suitcase and starts to pack. He was about to walk out the door when you stopped him.
"No please." You choke. He stops in his tracks and look over his shoulder.
"You said you were done with me. Sense this is your house, I have to go live with one of the boys till I find a home." He says and you stand.
"Here. This is your house too, Calum. Like you said earlier when you slapped me, we both know I didn't mean it." He sighs and let's go of his suitcase and turns to look at you. He sees the bruise on your cheek and he walks up to you. You look up into his chocolate brown eyes. He hugs you tightly and you sniffle and hug him back.
"I'm so sorry I hurt you." He says and kisses your cheek.
"Why did you do it? Why did you have sex with a random fan?"
"Baby I was drunk. I thought it was you. She looked a lot like you. I'm so sorry. You're the only girl I want to be with. You're the only girl I love."
"And your mum. And your sister." You add making him smile a little.
"And my aunts and grandmas." He adds. "But you're the only girl I want to live with for my whole life. Who knows, we could end up getting married." He whispers.
"I love you Calum." You say quietly.
"I love you too." He says back and kisses you deeply, the first kiss you had in months.